Morning vs Evening Testosterone | Best Time for Workouts
25 Thoughts Every Early-Morning Exerciser Has
In a dark, quiet bedroom an iPhone alarm disturbs the peace. Groggy exerciser fumbles for phone and squints in disbelief at the time.
1. Seriously? I swear I just went to bed.
2. Five more minutes. Okay, 10. I’ll get dressed fast…
Hits snooze. Cue snoring. Jump 10 minutes into the future.
3. Shut UP, Chimes! I have GOT to change my alarm sound.
Hits snooze for a second time. Turns over.
4. Maybe I can skip today. I went yesterday.
5. You’ll regret it. Just get up.
6. But I went yesterday…
7. Yeah, you should sleep. Sleep makes you skinny.
8. But you’ll feel like crap later.
Defiantly snuggles deeper under the covers.
9. When did my bed get so comfortable?
10. When else are you going to do it?
11. Ugh, fine. I’ll go. There’s no falling back to sleep now anyway.
12. Damn it, Chimes! I said I’m getting up.
Finally gets out of bed.
13. The SUN isn’t even out yet.
14. Coffee… must get coffee…
Fumbles through drawers.
15. Does this match? Whatever, at least I’m going.
16. Thank GOD for caffeine.
Still half-drunk on melatonin, workout begins.
17. This sucks. Why am I doing this?
18. Okay, just go slow. Better than nothing!
Halfway through the workout
19. Ah, yes, finally: Endorphins!
20. This song rocks—totally going to Spotify it.
21. I’m awesome!
22. Life is great!
23. I love everyone!
24. So glad I didn’t stay in bed!
Video: MORNING MOTIVATION - How 5 Minutes a Day Can Change Your Entire Life
How to Buy Solitaire Rings for Valentines Day
Flounder with Lemon Broccoli
How to remove tan from knees and elbows
These Curling Tongs Will Ensure Your Waves Dont Fall Flat
5 All-Natural Holiday Stain Removers
How to Take Action for Your Freedom by Work or Enterprise
The Best Exercises for Your Personality Type
How to prevent tennis elbow
Why are Chrissy Teigen and Kim K wearing chokers made of faux human flesh
6 Products Used Backstage At Fashion Week
Lorraine Kelly captures dramatic moment during Singapore visit
How to Get Your Hair from Dry to Smooth
How to Fix a Scratched CD
Everyone in Our Private Facebook Group Is Talking About This Website