7 tested besulfate shampoos
Straight - curl, curly - straighten, short - ramp up, long - cut - these are not all the problems that we face when it comes to. Still need to somehow manage to keep the color of the colored curls. Although sulfate free shampoos are always ready to help.
What it is?
Sulfates are inorganic compounds, surfactants produced from petroleum products by distillation. Unfortunately, these substances are still added to most modern cosmetics. We wash our hair with shampoos, apply creams to the skin, use lotions that contain sulphates, and do not even think about the harm they cause to us. For example, shampoos with sulphates form a fatty film on the scalp and clog pores, because of which the hair is more often muddy. Also, these substances provoke the appearance of allergic reactions, quickly wash off the paint, thin and dry the strands, making them dull and lifeless.
Bessulfate cosmetics, in particular shampoos, are an environmentally friendly and safe product that not only thoroughly cleans dirt and grease from hair, but also has caring properties. As a part of such means there are no harmful preservatives, parabens, formaldehydes and other compounds that can harm beauty and health. The place of dangerous components is taken by natural essential and vegetable oils, vitamins, microelements, plant extracts, acids.
The benefits of sulfate-free shampoos are obvious:
- Do not irritate the scalp and do not provoke the appearance of allergies;
- It is easily washed off the skin surface and does not violate its natural protective lipid layer;
- It does not damage the hair and does not open the scales, because of which the paint does not wash out and does not tarnish much longer;
- Due to the absence of harmful components that tousle the cuticle scales, after washing the hair with a sulphate-free shampoo, there is no need to use smoothing masks, lotions and conditioners - the hair will not be confused, electrified and fluffed anyway;
- Do not wash out keratin, so after keratin straightening it is simply necessary to wash the hair with shampoos without sulfates;
- Significantly heals hair, saturates them with useful substances, improves their structure and quality;
- Protect hair from the negative effects of the environment, temperature changes and beriberi.
- Because of their softness and neutrality, sulphate-free shampoos do not wash off styling products from hair, which negatively affects the condition of curls and can even provoke their active loss. You can solve this problem, once a month, my head with a sulphate shampoo or doing a peeling of the head;
- It is quickly consumed, because in order to rinse the hair well with a sulphate-free shampoo, it must be applied at least twice;
- Those who are accustomed to thick foam during washing can be slightly upset by using sulfate-free products: they foam very badly. But this does not mean that they wash their hair poorly, on the contrary, they do it much better than regular shampoos;
- When switching to sulfate-free shampoos, it is likely that the hair will lose volume for some time, will be dull and lifeless, but this is their normal reaction to a completely new, natural remedy.They are so used to recovering the normal level of acidity, "killed" by long-term use of petroleum products. Be patient a month or two, and you just do not recognize your hair.
TOP-7 sulfate-free shampoos
Spring Loaded Detangling Shampoo, Paul Mitchell
Shampoo for curly and curly hair. As part of - essential oils, plant extracts, vitamin-mineral complex and no sulfates! Together with useful ingredients, the hair gets maximum power, moisturizing and protection from external aggressive factors. Foaming shampoo gently cleanses the scalp of grease, styling products, dust and dirt, leaving hair clean and manageable longer. Regular use of the product leads to the fact that the hair ceases to be pushed, electrified, confused and curled in wet weather - it becomes soft, supple, silky, supple and shiny.
Bessulfate shampoo Spring Loaded Detangling Shampoo, Paul Mitchell (2 599 rub.)
Studio Professional Caring Line Daily, Kapous Professional
The shampoo is suitable for daily use, perfectly retains the durability of dyeing and cares for the hair: moisturizes, restores damaged cuticle, smoothes, restores elasticity and shine.All this is possible thanks to the orange extract contained in the composition - it is he who suppresses inflammation of the scalp, nourishes the bulbs with vitamins B1, B2, E, PP, as well as with microelements, normalizes the sebaceous glands, accelerates blood circulation and strengthens the hair tone. In general, she does everything to make the curls look and feel beautiful and healthy!
Sulfate-free shampoo Studio Professional Caring Line Daily, Kapous Professional (189 rub.)
Moisture Repair, Moroccanoil
The Israeli brand Moroccanoil is famous for natural hair care products. The composition of the insipid shampoo Moisture Repair includes only useful substances - keratin, argan oil, vitamins A, E, group B, fatty acids and other elements. Thanks to these components, the hair is significantly compacted, get the necessary nutrition, restored and significantly heals. Well, the aroma of the product is incredible - sweet, gentle, barely perceptible, but with a pleasant train, which you want to follow.
Sulfate-free shampoo Moisture Repair, Moroccanoil (1 383 rub.)
Discipline Bain Fluidealiste Smooth-in-Motion Shampoo Sans Sulfates, Kerastase
This is not an ordinary shampoo, which once and washed the hair - this is a shampoo bath, which forms a huge amount of foam and thoroughly washes styling products, grease, dirt and any other contaminants from the scalp.Ideal for damaged and dyed hair: first carefully restores, the second significantly prolongs color. The absence of sulphates makes it possible not to be afraid that the hair will look overdried, scrubbed and quickly become dirty. Just what you need to quickly bring your hair in order.
Bessulfate shampoo Discipline Bain Fluidealiste Smooth-in-Motion Shampoo Sans Sulfates, Kerastase (2 190 rub.)
Biolage R. A. W. Recover, Matrix
Natural shampoo (without silicones, sulphates, parabens and artificial colors), which restores thin, damaged and weak hair. The composition includes goji berries, famous for antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, as well as an abundance of vitamins and microelements. Shampoo copes with its main task - cleans the scalp from various impurities and perfectly washes even thick and long hair. The aroma is sweetish, pleasant and leaves behind a soft long train.
Sulfate-free shampoo Biolage R. A. W. Recover, Matrix (1,200 rubles).
Mad About Waves Sulfate Free Cleanser, Schwarzkopf
Cream shampoo, which has a delicate luxurious consistency, gently cleans hair without weighting. The formula of the product is rich in rich nutritious and moisturizing ingredients that tame disobedient locks, making them soft, silky and voluminous.Sulfate-free shampoo does not irritate sensitive scalp, but it copes well with any impurities. Additionally, the product is enriched with conditioning and thermal protection components, so after using the shampoo, you do not need to apply balm or thermal protection to your hair.
Sulfur Free Shampoo Mad About Waves Sulfate Free Cleanser, Schwarzkopf (800 rub.)
Full Force Hair & Scalp Purifying Shampoo Bamboo Extract, Ollin
A mild, sulphate-free peeling shampoo with healing ingredients is designed for deep cleansing of hair and scalp. Bamboo extract, which is part of the product, normalizes the production of sebum, strengthens the hair follicle and seals moisture in the hair, making the curls become elastic, smooth and shiny. Shampoo is suitable for any type of hair, including oily, regular use significantly reduces the production of sebum, the hair remains clean much longer. The product does not wash away the useful substances from the cuticle and does not open the scales, so even the colored hair remains bright and saturated for a long time.
How to sew a skirt the sun
How to choose a good thermos for tea, food and drinks
Improving radio reception
Congratulations on February 23, 2018 to men, colleagues, dad or boyfriend - the best examples of beautiful funny greetings in verse and prose on Defender of the Fatherland Day
These people found IKEA products even more successful application than the manufacturer expected