Cooking delicious burgers
What to serve for lunch as a second course? Of course, meatballs, they are loved by everyone: both adults and children. But how to make delicious, appetizing, nutritious and healthy cutlets?
What can I cook?
Everyone knows that minced meat is used for cooking cutlets. But it can be different. So, many people prefer to use meat fillet as the main ingredient. But the meat can be different. For example, useful beef. And pork is more juicy and fat.
Turkey - dietary low-calorie option. Some prefer lamb cutlets. And you can mix varieties of meat, it allows you to get a special taste and the perfect combination of qualities such as juiciness, fat, taste and texture.
But meat is not the only option. For the preparation of this dish, you can use offal. For example, few people like the liver, but liver patties all eat with pleasure.
Another option is fish. Fish cakes are useful and appetizing, they have an unusual taste and allow you to enjoy the fish and at the same time forget about such troubles as bones (few people like to choose them).
And especially creative hostesses for cooking chops use other ingredients, such as vegetables. By the way, it turns out very tasty and easy dish. In general, show imagination and create your own unique recipe.
How to cook?
As for the method of preparation, there are several options.
- Traditionally, meatballs are fried. But we all know that fried foods can hardly be called useful and even more dietary, because during the frying process harmful carcinogens are released. So it is better to choose another way.
- Cutlets can be baked in the oven. The dish will turn out not less tasty, besides, it will be many times more useful. And in the oven you can not turn anything.
- Anyone who has been on a diet at least once knows perfectly well that the most beneficial and dietary method of heat treatment is steaming. In this case, the maximum number of useful properties is preserved. And the taste is also excellent.
- But modern housewives use a variety of new devices. So, some cook burgers in a slow cooker, choosing a certain mode. It is very simple and tasty!
How to do?
How can you make delicious and healthy mincemeat patties or some other ingredient? There are a lot of recipes. We offer some of the most popular.
The Kiev's cutlets
The recipe for chicken Kiev is not as complicated as many people think. Here are the ingredients you will need:
- 500-700 grams of chicken fillet;
- 150 grams of butter;
- 1 tablespoon of milk;
- vegetable oil (when cooking cutlets will be completely immersed in it, so it will take quite a lot);
- dill greens;
- 50-70 grams of flour;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- salt to taste
- First you need to prepare a chicken fillet. Cut it into small pieces about 1-1.5 centimeters thick, about 7-10 centimeters wide and 13-15 centimeters long. Now each piece slightly repel. To avoid contamination, cover the meat with a plastic wrap before beating.
- Now prepare the stuffing. To do this, take the butter. It should be softer, so get it out of the refrigerator and wait a bit.
- Dill greens and chop finely.
- Add chopped greens to the butter, mix everything well.It is best to lay out the resulting composition on food film and wrap it to make a kind of sausage. Remove this sausage in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- While the oil is cooling, prepare the mass for breading. To do this, prepare three different bowls or plates. Put flour on one, put breadcrumbs on the other, and in the third, break the eggs, mixing them with milk and salt and whisking it with a good beat.
- Remove the oil. It is slightly frozen and will be easy to cut, so cut it into several pieces (their number is equal to the number of pieces of chicken fillet).
- Take one piece, place it in the center of the fillet piece. Wrap the fillet, forming a patty. Do the same with other fillets and butter.
- To cutlets do not fall apart, they should be placed for 15-30 minutes in the freezer.
- In the meantime, begin to prepare deep-fat fryers. To do this, take a pan, pour oil into it (it will have to completely cover the patties, so do not regret it).
- Take out the burgers and start them breaded. To do this, first roll the patty in flour, then dip it in the egg mixture, dip it in breadcrumbs, then dip it in the egg and dip in the breadcrumbs again.
- If the oil is already boiling, proceed to cooking.Immerse the cutlets in a saucepan. In order to fry them evenly, the oil should cover them completely.
- Fry cutlets for 3-4 minutes on each side, so that a favorite ruddy crust appears on many.
- Then remove the burgers using a skimmer and move them to a baking sheet or baking dish, send it to the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, for 10-15 minutes.
- Juicy and mouthwatering chops are ready.
If you do not want to use deep-frying, you can do otherwise. Just fry the patties in a frying pan in a sufficient amount of butter, and then bring to the readiness in the oven.
To eat meatballs was convenient, you can use chicken legs. To do this, you need to partially separate the fillet from the bone so that it holds tightly on it, but it was convenient to wrap the filling.
Chicken and apple cutlets
If you want to cook delicious dietary chicken cutlets with apples, prepare the following ingredients:
- 2 chicken breasts;
- 1 bunch of parsley;
- 1 onion;
- 1 apple;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 bunch of cilantro;
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger (or 1-2 tablespoons fresh);
- 1 egg;
- salt to taste
So let's get started:
- To get started, prepare all the ingredients for minced meat.Chicken fillet cut into pieces.
- Apples are peeled, removed from the cores, cut into small pieces.
- Onions peel off the husk, cut into medium slices.
- Place the fillet, apples and onion in a meat grinder, blender or food processor, chop to a stuffing state.
- Finely chop the cilantro and parsley, add to the rest of the ingredients.
- Beat in the minced egg, add salt and ground ginger. If the ginger is fresh, pre-rub it on a fine grater.
- Mix everything carefully.
- Remove minced meat in the refrigerator for half an hour to make it more convenient to form cutlets.
- Proceed to the formation. For convenience, you can moisten a little hands (then the stuffing will not stick to them).
- We will bake cutlets in the oven, so prepare a baking dish, oil it with vegetable oil, so that nothing burns out.
- Spit shaped patties, leaving enough gaps between them (about a centimeter).
- Send the form to the oven, preheating it to 180 degrees.
- Cooking time can vary from 30 to 40 minutes, it all depends on your oven.
By the way, if you prefer minced cutlets, then the fillet should not be minced in a meat grinder, but finely chopped with a special knife. The remaining ingredients can also be finely chopped. But in this case it is better to add not one egg, but two, otherwise the composition will not be homogeneous, which will complicate the process of forming cutlets.
Choose the best recipe and rejoice yourself and the household!
New kitchen: space for fantasy
Sweet and very aromatic coffee cake
How to identify a poor-quality metal entrance door
Aromatic petal blend - natural indoor fragrance