Cupcake in a multicooker: a delicious recipe with photos
Cupcake is a favorite dessert of children and many adults. It can be cooked with fruit, on condensed milk or sour cream, with lemon sauce, with mint and other spices, with dried fruits and nuts - there are hundreds of options for baking cake.
Today we turn to the electronic assistant for help and learn how to bake simple cupcakes without much effort.
Recommended to read: Recipe for manna on sour cream
Recipe for cake on condensed milk in a slow cooker with photo
- condensed milk - 1 can
- eggs - 4 pcs.
- vanillin - 1 tsp.
- butter - 50 g
- flour - 120 g
- baking powder - 1 tsp.
- put the butter into the bowl of the multicooker and melt it in the heating mode;
- mix condensed milk and eggs;
- add melted butter to condensed milk with eggs, continuing to stir the mass;
- add flour, then pour baking powder and vanilla, mix well until a homogeneous mass;
- you should have a mass of average density. We already have a bowl of multicooker in oil, so we carefully spread it over the container and pour the resulting dough;
- The last step is to turn the multivark into the "Baking" mode for 70 minutes.
Please note: baking time may depend on the model of the multivark and its capacity.
Delicious flavored cupcake in a slow cooker is ready! Sprinkle it with powdered sugar, decorate with zest and serve to the table in portions.
Orange cake in a crock-pot
- orange juice - 350 ml
- orange - 1 pc.
- flour - 2 tbsp.
- baking powder - 2 tsp.
- eggs - 4 pcs.
- sugar - 2 tbsp.
- butter for rubbing the bowl
- powdered sugar for decoration
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks - we will use both parts of the egg. Whisk the yolks with sugar;
- whites separately beat up thick foam. Beat the squirrels in one direction so that the air does not come out of the mass - this is how you get a magnificent foam;
- sift flour, add baking powder, mix well and pour the yolks;
- in the resulting mass pour orange juice, while whipping the dough mixer.Then slowly introduce proteins, gently stirring with a spoon so that the foam does not sit down. Our dough for making fragrant orange cake in a slow cooker is ready!
- in the bowl of the multivark, melt the butter, lubricate the walls and pour the dough. Turn on the mode "Multiple", put the temperature at 120 degrees, time - 1 hour 20 minutes;
- when ready, let the cake cool, then remove it with a double boiler — just turn the bowl over so that the cake stays in the steaming tank. Our juicy and incredibly delicious orange cake is ready! Serve the guests in portions, decorating with orange slices or ringlets, orange peel shavings and powdered sugar. For contrast, you can also take slices of kiwi.
Serve herbal tea, for example, mint tea. It fits perfectly with an airy homemade cake.
For a similar recipe, you can make a cupcake with berries or fruit. For example, with blueberries, strawberries, cherries. The filling will give the cake a special taste and flavor.
The eldest son of Angelina Jolie teaches Russian language
Coffee table - an important element in the living room
Suite suite, brooch with a rim of silk flowers
How to quickly calm nerves
Top 10 abandoned cities in the world (10 photos)
Tips for organizing a dressing room
How to beat depression
Power Bank do-it-yourself