Disadvantages and benefits of a coffee based diet
Many girls in pursuit of ideal forms are experiencing all sorts of diets. Some of them are effective, others are not very, but the desire to lose weight and approach the ideal parameters makes it necessary to look for all the new options.
And so, nutritionists have proposed a rather unusual way of losing weight - a coffee diet. It turns out that a tonic drink not only gives a charge of vivacity, but also can burn excess calories. How to do it, we will tell further.
Basic principles and products
Not so long ago, doctors advised women who follow their figure, refuse to drink coffee and other beverages containing caffeine. The reason is simple - this substance helps to increase calorie intake.
But over time, in the course of numerous medical studies, it was revealed that in small doses caffeine helps to speed up the metabolism. After such facts, nutritionists from all over the world revised their beliefs and offered the beautiful half of humanity a newway to lose weight.
It is worth noting immediately that such a diet is very rigid, and is not suitable for everyone. It is based on two main products - coffee and black chocolate.
The daily consumption rate is 150 g of bitter delicacy, and an unlimited amount of freshly brewed coffee without the addition of sugar and other sweeteners.
There is a time limit - you can drink it strictly until 19.00. During the day, it is also allowed to drink 1 liter of water several times. The remaining products are excluded. The duration of this diet is 3 days. But there are more benign options, designed for 7-10 days. In this case, the menu also includes boiled eggs, fresh vegetables, fruits, lean meat and fish.
Is it worth it or not?
Many girls often doubt the effectiveness of such a short slim marathon. But the coffee diet does have its advantages:
- Quick result. It will be noticeable in 2-3 days. Coffee is an excellent tonic, as a result of which a person moves more. In addition, the main substances that make up the drink, help remove excess fluid and rid the body of toxins.
- Activation of the metabolic process.The main focus here is on the combination of chocolate and coffee, in a couple they help to burn calories faster and, moreover, give a charge of good mood due to the production of “hormones of happiness”.
- A large number of antioxidants do an excellent job of neutralizing free radicals that cause various diseases, including malignant tumors.
But this system of weight loss and minuses is not devoid, among which:
- Dehydration. Coffee really helps to quickly remove fluid from the body, but excessive consumption of it can lead to serious problems with the lymphatic system and a general deterioration of health.
- Darkening of enamel. Those who like to pamper themselves with a few cups of their favorite drink per day know that this has a negative effect on the condition of the tooth enamel - it is getting dark. Therefore, dentists recommend brushing your teeth after each coffee break.
- Health problems. Nutritionists advise not to overdo it and drink no more than 3-4 cups of coffee. Otherwise, it may adversely affect the state of the nervous, cardiovascular and digestive systems.
Who will have to give up?
Since this diet is quite specific, then, of course, has a number of contraindications:
- heart disease;
- age 35+ and less than 18 years;
- problems with the digestive system.
During such an express marathon, you can lose 4-5 kg. This is a great way to quickly get in shape before a big event or the upcoming beach season. But it is worth remembering that any diet is stressful for the organism, therefore, before it starts, you should carefully weigh the pros and cons.
Astrological forecast for spring-2018
New kitchen: space for fantasy
Useful properties of rapeseed oil
Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonnet got married after 12 years of relationship
Nicole Kidman has changed beyond recognition for the role in the drama Destroyer