"Eastereggs" - egg shell mosaic
Easter is a holiday of peace and kindness, on this wonderful holiday I want to congratulate loved ones and people close to us, this will help us a gift made with your own hands. You can fold the Easter mosaic yourself or involve children in this entertaining process. So, let's get started. For the master class we need: - eggshell; - acrylic paints or paint for eggs; - white and gold contour; - PVA glue;- cardboard. 1. Clean the white eggshell raw eggshell, then wash the shells in soda solution.
2. Prepared eggshells are painted with acrylic paints or special dyes for eggs. For this master class we will need a shell of yellow, pink, blue, green,purple and gold colors.
3. Primed cardboard sheet with a special primer or white acrylic paint. We make a sketch, and at the same time we don’t strongly press on the pencil so that it is easy to erase unnecessary lines.
4. When the sketch is smooth, you can confidently draw the contours by clicking on the pencil. Let's paint the eggs in detail, put a pattern in the form of zigzags and stripes on them.
5. Pink eggshell crumbled into small pieces.
6. On that part of the picture, where there will be a pink color, with the help of PVA glue we start spreading the pink shell in random order, but close to each other.
7. The next step is to lay out the yellow shell.
8.Then the shell is blue.
9. The shell of green color is completed by spreading the mosaic on the eggs.
10. Now we start to lay out the stand under the egg with a lilac shell, while in the central part we spread the rose with a shell of golden color.
11 . The final stage will be drawing a white outline of the transition place of colors.
12. If desired, we set the outline of the gold color on some strips.
13. This composition can be left on a sheet of cardboard by drawing the background in green, and can be cut. Our Easter mosaic is ready, it can be used as a greeting card or as a separate composition.We wish you creative success!
Wall original tracks from Hot WheelsPlastic Bottle EarringsHomemade cheesecake - gently, tasty and simpleStone FinishFun Brooch - GiraffeTop 10 cosmetic procedures you need to do in 2015