Felt tablet case
In the modern world, many people use tablets and phones. For convenience of storage, you can sew a felt case with your own hands. It is a pleasure to work with this material, it is strong, durable. The practicality of things depends on the thickness of the felt. You can choose according to your taste and wishes. For its manufacture, prepare the following materials: - Felt with a thickness of 4 mm. - Ruler, scissors. - Leather corners, pockets. - Threads. - Seam rippers- The sewing machine. 1. Choose the felt you like. As a gift to a man, it is desirable to choose not bright colors for reliability of its use. Measure the tablet using felt stock, cut 2 rectangles of felt with a size of 21x20 cm and 5.3x20 cm, join them together with a neat seam and a strip of 5x13 cm for decoration, storage ballpoint pen. It is important to leave a few centimeters more on each side for easy sewing of pockets and corners. /images/11/485-podberite-fetr.jpg "alt="Pick up the felt" title="Pick up the felt">
2. Now you need to attach two rectangles to each other. To close the cover, cut a rectangle measuring 14.5x3.5 cm. Sew it with a typewriter 2 times to the blue felt and a semicircle on top of the central part.
3. Sew a decorative strip on top to close the stitching. Pull the thread on the back side of the seam ripper, carefully fasten the thread, cut with scissors. If you wish, leave a little space on the side to hold a pen for the notes.
4. Sew a small strip of 1.7x8.4 cm in size on the back side to close or position the tablet in a vertical position, sew it in small squares for durability.
5. Cut out a few pockets from the wallet, trim their edges carefully, wipe with a damp cloth, and allow time to dry. Wrap the edges of the leather pocket, so as not to be showered and look beautiful, iron it with a warm iron through a sheet of office paper. Unwrap the cover with the reverse side, place them on the surface, decide how best to sew them. Pockets are useful for people who are always important to have on hand a memory card, a small notebook. One of the pockets can be used to store money if you do not want to take a wallet with you.
6. Sew each pocket on 3 sides. Pull the threads with a seam steamer and tie, carefully cut them.
7. Take the leather corners from the old wallet, cutting out one part of the inside pocket. Cut the 4 corners neatly. Use small strips of a purse to strengthencorners, wipe well with a damp cloth, leave to dry. To smooth them out, iron through the paper with a warm iron. Sew them neatly on each other.
8. Use the machine to attach them to the felt, where the tablet will be located. At the bottom of the corners, it is desirable to make it larger in size and stronger, so that the cover can be used in an upright position.
9. Convenient and durable case ready. Now your tablet will be stored in a safe place and always bring joy to its use.
If you like, you can decorate the case with felt or leather decorations. Cut inscription. Sew or glue buttons.
CrochetTips for organizing a dressing roomNew couture collection Ulyana Sergeenko: HOT or NOTPeach cake with saffronWhat to do if you are bored at home 30 ideas how to entertain yourselfWithout underwear, or How to wear dresses with cleavageKingsman: The Golden Ring and 6 more cool films of SeptemberWashing machine repair - quickly and professionally