Homemade cheesecake - gently, tasty and simple
Sweets like many, especially kids. Sweet tooths are ready to try new desserts and enjoy their taste. If you belong to this group of people, then by all means taste the delicious and tender cheesecake! Cooking is not difficult at all; it can be done at home.
What it is?
The history of this dessert is rooted in Ancient Greece, where the first cheesecakes appeared. But the name of the dessert is purely English, it is translated literally as “cheese cake”, this phrase explains the whole essence of the dish.
There are a great many recipes, and the culinary concept of “cheesecake” includes any cheese and cottage cheese desserts, from cheese or cottage cheese casseroles to cakes or souffles. For example, in America and in Europe, the classic recipe is a dessert that resembles something between a soufflé and a casserole.
And in some countries, cook cake on a biscuit base with a delicate cheese cream. In Great Britain, cheesecakes are made without baking: from crushed biscuits, butter, cheese, cream, gelatin and sugar.
Basic principles of preparation
Although there are a great many recipes for this dessert, there are still basic and general principles for cooking:
- An important role is played by the baking pan. If you want to treat your family or guests with a cheesecake, you need to take care of its appearance. So that when removing the dessert from the mold, it remains intact and is not damaged, you should use a convenient split form. Although another option is possible: use a beautiful shape and serve the dessert right in it, slicing it into pieces (remember that a knife can scratch the Teflon coating).
- The basis of the dessert can be any. So, some use biscuit dough, others prefer tender crushed cookies, while others manage to do without a dough. It all depends on your preferences and on fantasy.
- Stuffing is the most important part of the dessert, since it accounts for about 60-90% of the total. The main ingredient of the filling in most cases is cheese. But which one to choose? In the traditional original recipe used soft cream cheese "Philadelphia". But it can be replaced, for example, "Maskrapon". The price of such cheeses is quite high, so that experienced housewives have long ago found more budget replacements.For example, you can use the cheese “President cream”, “Almette curd” or “Rama cream Bonjour”. Try something different, you will probably find the best taste for yourself. By the way, cheese can be replaced with a gentle curd, adding sour cream or cream. A special role is played by the texture of the filling. It should be gentle, but rather dense, not airy. To achieve this, the ingredients need not be whipped, and gently combine and mix.
- Baking. The overdried cheesecake is terrible, so it is extremely important to cook it in a special way. So, the optimal temperature for baking in the oven is 160-170 degrees, not more. It is best to put the form on an average level, in this case the filling will be uniformly baked, but the bottom will not burn. Some use water bath for cooking. This option will make the filling more tender and protect from burning. To prepare the dessert in this way, tightly wrap the form with the cheesecake in foil. Then take another shape that will be larger than the first. Pour water in there and put the dessert form inside. At the same time, water should reach the middle of the sides. Put all this design in the oven and wait.If necessary, you need to top up the water.
- Willingness. Determine the readiness of cheesecake is not so easy, and the overdried dessert is a waste of time. The finished cheesecake in the middle (about 5-7 centimeters from the center) should shake a little. If you are afraid that the dessert is not baked, then turn off the oven, and after 15-20 minutes, open it and cool the dessert.
- Innings. Serve the cheesecake best the day after cooking and chilled. It is in this case that the taste and texture will be ideal.
How to cook a homemade cheesecake? We offer several recipes.
Prepare a light cottage cheese cheesecake with berries. You will need:
- 3 cups flour;
- 150 ml of cream;
- 1 lemon;
- 150 grams of butter;
- 2 glasses of sugar;
- 1 pinch of cinnamon;
- 350 grams of cottage cheese;
- 300 grams of berries;
- 15 grams of gelatin;
- First, prepare the base. To do this, softened butter (not melted), mix with flour until crumbs form.
- Add cinnamon and 50-70 milliliters of water and half a glass of sugar, knead the dough. It must be quite dense in consistency.
- Take a baking dish, grease its bottom with butter.Spread the dough on the bottom, leaving the sides, make a few punctures.
- Send the form to the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- While preparing the base, do stuffing. Mix sugar (1 cup), cottage cheese and cream. Rub the lemon peel on a grater, add to the curd mass, whisk everything with a mixer.
- Spread the mass of cottage cheese on the finished cake, then send it in the fridge.
- Take a berry part. Mix the berries with sugar, add half a glass of water and cook for 10 minutes.
- Dilute gelatin in cool water until completely dissolved, then gently pour into the berry mixture, stirring.
- Spread the berry filling on the cheesecake, spreading it over the cottage cheese. Put the dessert in the fridge overnight. Done!
This is a cheesecake without baking cheese. List of ingredients:
- 250 grams of shortbread;
- 50 grams of butter;
- ½ cup of sugar;
- 250 cream cheese;
- ½ cup of heavy cream (from 30%);
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice;
- chocolate for glaze.
How to cook? It's simple:
- First, prepare the base. To do this, crush the cookies in a blender or in a coffee grinder, mix with butter and spread over the bottom of the form.
- Now cook the cream.To do this, mix the cheese with lemon juice and sugar, then gently enter the cream.
- Distribute the filling on the basis.
- Chocolate melt in a water bath or in a microwave, pour glaze all cheesecake. Remove the dessert into the refrigerator for the night.
Several recommendations that will facilitate the cooking process and improve the taste of the dessert:
- To prevent the filling from cracking due to a sharp temperature drop, it is necessary to cool the dessert slowly. So, you can first open the oven, then put the cheesecake on the table, and only then put it in the fridge. And you can also separate the base from the walls of the form, this will reduce the tension of the filling.
- Cheese or cottage cheese (or better all the ingredients) should be at room temperature, this will ensure the ease of mixing and the perfect texture.
- When mixing, do not show excessive activity. Add ingredients in parts, mix everything neatly.
- Do not try to pierce the dessert with a fork or a knife to assess readiness, you will spoil the filling. Shake the cheesecake lightly or touch the middle with your finger.
- If the filling is still cracked, cover the surface with icing or jam, this will hide the defect.
Prepare such a delicate and delicious dessert, please your household or guests!
How to cook soup of fresh and sauerkraut
Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz posted photos without makeup
What are the types of collars
Katy Perry is ready to be a baby car for Orlando Bloom
7 tested besulfate shampoos