Powerful Lottery Strategy to Select the Winning Numbers Daily
How to Choose Lottery Numbers
Though playing the lottery is a game of chance, that doesn’t mean you can’t have a method for choosing your lottery numbers. Of course, there's no perfect method for choosing winning lottery numbers, but there are several ways that you can do it. You can take a scientific or mathematical approach, gamble and choose randomly, follow your gut. Experiment with a few different ways. You never know. You might get lucky.
Choosing Frequently Picked Numbers
Look up the frequency chart for previous lottery draws.Most state lottery programs offer charts showing how often each number has been drawn during a given time frame. For instance, it shows how often the number 1 was chosen as a Powerball number between 1997 and 2015. You can view a Powerball frequency chart via the Iowa State Lottery. ).
- If you can look up the all-time frequencies, that's the best possible data set for you to analyze. It’s more comprehensive, and you should base your numbers on as large a time frame as possible.
- There's no clear way to know if you should be looking up frequent winning numbers or numbers that come up less frequently. Look up both types of numbers and play sequences with a combo of both if you wish.
- However, winning numbers that come up more frequently are likely to remain frequent winners. If you play a number that doesn't come up as frequently, then you simply may need to wait a while to see if it comes up when its "due" to win.
- Make sure you're looking up the right frequency chart for the lottery game you plan to play. For instance, Powerball stats will differ from Mega Millions stats.
Choose your numbers based on the frequency chart.Review the numbers that are the most frequently chosen and the least frequently chosen. Review the odds for those as well as the numbers in between.After you've looked over the odds, you have two options:
Acknowledge that each number still has an equal chance of being drawn.Looking at frequency charts might show you which numbers tend to be drawn, but keep in mind that when the actual lottery drawing comes around, each number still has an absolutely equal chance of being picked. It’s all in the luck of the draw.
Method 1 Quiz
Why should you pick numbers that are drawn less frequently?
Using the Delta System
Learn the Delta System.The Delta Lotto method is way to choose lottery numbers based on a statistical study of numbers that are next to each other. This information has been related back to winning lottery numbers, which has formed the basis for this method. In other words, the delta method is based on research, but keep in mind there’s no guarantee you’re going to win if you choose your numbers this way.
Choose a very low number.The number should be between 1 and 5. For instance, the number 1 is a good number to choose because often, more than 60% of the time, the number 1 is part of the winning delta numbers included in the series. However, feel free to choose another low number that you feel good about such as 3 or 5 There is no exact science. Example: 1
Pick two numbers between 1 and 8.There are a number of combinations that you could choose from. For instance, you could choose 3 and 5. Or, 2 and 6 could be an option. You could also choose two consecutive numbers like 7 and 8. Example: 3 and 5 Sequence: 1-3-5
Pick a number very close to 8.It can be above the number 8 , such as the number 9. Or, it can be below, for instance, 7. For the fourth number, pick something pretty close to 8 ,either above or below it. Example:9 Sequence 1-3-5-9
Pick two numbers between 8 and 15.Choose two numbers a few numbers away from each other such as 11 and 13. Another option could be 14 and 9 or 10 and 14. Choose the numbers randomly or choose your favorite numbers between the given range. The smaller number doesn’t have to be listed first. Example: 11 and 13 Sequence: 1-3-5-9-11-13.
Write down your delta numbers.Once you have selected 6 numbers in the method described, you have created a six-digit lottery number sequence. Write it down in the order that you selected them. In our example, the numbers are 1-3-5-9-11-13
Add up the numbers.Make sure the sum of the numbers is not greater than the highest number allowed in the game you’re playing. For instance, if the highest lottery number you can play is 56, then our numbers are within the range because the total sum equals 42. 1 +3+5+9+11+13 = 42
- If your is within about about 15 from the total but not greater than the total, then you have selected some good numbers.
- If you need to select different numbers so that you sum is not greater than the highest lottery number, then do so.
- It’s okay if numbers repeat themselves where applicable. For instance, you’re number close to 8 could be the number 9, and you could also select 9 for your number between 8 and 15. If you need to do this to make sure that your sum total is not greater, that is fine. Remember numbers sometimes repeat in winning lottery numbers.
Rearrange the delta numbers.Delta numbers aren’t usually in sequential order. So, change the numbers around a bit. Put the first number last and the last number first. Put the numbers in the middle at the end or beginning. Rearrange them so that they are in a different order. For example, our numbers rearranged could be 1-3-5-9-11-13 or it could be 5-3-11-9-1-13. There are a number of different variations that you could have.
Write down the final delta number.For now, our delta series is 5-3-11-9-1-13. This is not your final lottery number. You will use these numbers to create your lottery number sequence.
Write down the first lottery number.The first delta number of the series becomes the first lottery number of your lottery sequence. It remains unchanged. However, the remainder of the numbers will be added together to create the lottery numbers. For example:, the first lottery number is 5. Example: 5
Add the first lottery number and the second delta number together.(5 +3 =8) This sum of these two become your second lottery number, the number 4. Repeat this for the rest of the delta numbers. Adding the sum of the numbers next to each other is how you create each number in the series to create your final lottery number sequence. If our delta numbers are 5-3-11-9-1-13, then our lottery numbers are created in the following way:
- The first lottery number is 5. Example: 5-
- The second lottery number is created by adding the first lottery number to the second delta number. For our example, we get 8 as the sum of 5 and 3. The number 8 is our second lottery number. For example, the number ares 5,8 so far. Example: 5-8-
- Add the second lottery number to the third delta number. For example, the number 8 is our second lottery number. Our third delta number is 11. For instance, the number 8 plus 11 equals 19. ( 8+11 =19) So, nineteen is our third lottery number. For example, the lottery numbers are 5,8,19 so far. Example: 5-8-19-
- Add the third lottery number and the fourth delta number. In our case, 19 is our third lottery number and 9 is our fourth delta number. For instance, 19 plus 9 equals 28. (19+9 = 28) Twenty-eight is our fourth lottery number. The numbers are 5,8,19 and 28 thus far. Example 5-8-19-28-
- Add the fourth lottery number and the fifth delta number. For our example, 28 is our fourth lottery number and 1 is our fifth delta number. Twenty-eight plus 1 equals 29. (28 +1 = 29) So, Twenty-nine is our fifth lottery number. Thus far, the numbers are 5,8,19, 28 and 29. Example: 5-8-19-28-29-
- Add the fifth lottery number and the sixth delta number. In this case, 29 is our fifth lottery number and 13 is our sixth delta number. 29 + 13 =42 . Forty-two is our sixth lottery number. The lottery numbers are 5,8,19,28,29 and 42 so far. Example: 5-8-19-28-29-42
- Our final lottery numbers are 5-8-19-28-29-42. Now, your numbers are ready to play. Repeat the process again to create another delta number.
Method 2 Quiz
When using the delta system, the first number you pick should fit what parameters?
Choosing Lucky Numbers
Choose numbers that are significant to you.If you believe in lucky numbers, they're probably digits that center around important dates or events in your life. Mix the numbers of significant numbers together. For instance, you might use your grandfather’s birthday month and year,10/1929 and your mother’s birth month and day, 3/21. Together you might come up with something like 10-19-3-21-29. Other examples of significant numbers might include::
- Birthdays: Yours, your children's, your spouse's, and so on.
- Anniversaries: This could be a wedding anniversary date, or the date of another significant event.
- Ages: Using your age or the ages of your loved ones is also a common practice.
- Addresses: The address of your childhood or current home is another tactic you can try.
- Phone numbers: Try breaking down your phone number into a sequence of single- or double-digit lotto numbers.
Choose numbers you consider lucky.Some folks have a lucky number they use for everything. It isn't connected a birthday or anything like that, they just like the number. If this is the case for you, add your lucky number to your lottery number. You never know. You might get lucky!
- If you're playing a lottery game such as Powerball, consider making your lucky number the Powerball pick.
- Also if you’re lucky numbers are 7 and 11 lucky, keep in mind that those are really common lottery picks. If you win with these numbers on your ticket, you might end up sharing the prize with a lot of people.
Choose a lucky number and stick with it.Some people choose a number sequence that they consider lucky and play it over and over again until it comes up a winner -- if it ever does. For instance, if you’re favorite number sequence is your favorite number, combined with your birthday and your spouse’s lucky number and birthday (3-6-11-9-10-31), then you would play this number religiously every time you play the lottery. Then, you wait for your number to come up a winner. This could be considered making your own luck.
Method 3 Quiz
What significant numbers can you use to play the lottery?
Using Random Numbers
Find a random number generator. has a number generator specifically designed for lottery picks. The advantage of using random draws is that winning lottery numbers are chosen randomly as well. So, it might be a lucky draw.
- Choose how many tickets you want. Then, choose the country or state in which you’re playing.
- Choose the lottery game that you’re playing such as Powerball, Nebraska-Pick 5, etc. You are able to choose specific games for each state.
- Choose how many numbers are available in the draw. For instance, a five sequence number such as 5-10-14-2-6-7. Or, is it a six sequence number like 11-5-3-9-15-24.
- Chose the highest number in the sequence. For instance, if any number up to 59 is available to play, the sequence 6-59-30-15-5 is a viable lottery number. The number 60-3-67-3-10-5-1 is not.Then, click pick tickets. The settings and the site will calculate a number for you.
Use a random number generator for single numbers.If you still want to have a little control over your numbers, you could use a random number generator to choose individual numbers. For instance, you could choose the parameters such as a number between 1 and 30. Then, let the random number choose. Do that for each number.
- You also could follow the steps of the delta method except instead of picking the numbers yourself, you could allow the random number generator to do it. You simply set the parameters for each step of the process.
Use "lotto pick" computer generated numbers.Allow the lottery to choose randomly for you. You can request random picks when you purchase your lottery ticket. When the attendant asked you for the numbers, tell him or her that you want the system to choose the numbers for you. With the click of a few buttons, you’ll have your lottery numbers. If you're buying several tickets at one time, this is probably the way to go.
Method 4 Quiz
What information do you need to input into a random number generator?
QuestionHow can I find the winning numbers for the lottery on a particular date?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerWatch the news on the day it is drawn, or you could search it on your lottery website.Thanks!
QuestionIf my highest lottery number is 90, what should I do?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerUse Analysis Lotto test drive and configure it to 1 - 90.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I find my lucky numbers?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerGo with your best gut feeling, use numbers that have always seemed to produce good results, or pick numbers that mean something important to you.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I play Powerball?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThanks!
QuestionAre websites like "biggreennumbers.com" good to use?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerNo, buy your lottery tickets at a shop. It's way too easy to get scammed out of money online.Thanks!
QuestionIs it better to pick my own numbers when playing the lottery?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou have exactly the same chance if a computer chooses them for you as you do choosing them yourself.Thanks!
QuestionWhat are tomorrow's numbers?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou can pick whichever numbers you would like. There is no way of knowing ahead of time.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I pick three winning numbers?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThere is no guaranteed way to pick winning numbers, as the lottery draw is completely randomized.Thanks!
QuestionWill quick picks or my own numbers win more often?CodstirCommunity AnswerAny combination has the same chance to win the lottery, theoretically. It all comes down to what you feel is the luckiest.Thanks!
Does it mean that all numbers have to appear on the results in order to conclude that I have won the bet, or is even one number sufficient?
How can I pick winning numbers?
How do I choose lottery numbers and where do I see the results?
Can my number choice contain 4 of the same numbers on a card ex: 45555?
Is it possible to use universe emulation to retrieve the winning number?
To choose lottery numbers, you can try looking up the frequency chart for previous lottery draws and choose your numbers based on the frequency chart. Keep in mind that when the actual lottery drawing comes around, each number still has an equal chance of being picked! You can also choose your numbers by using the Delta approach, or keep things simple and choose numbers that are significant or lucky to you.
Video: The Best Way to Pick Lottery Numbers
25 On-Sale Winter Coats to Shop RightNow
Blueberry Ice Cream Parfaits
Does Running Hurt Your Knees Or Doesnt It
How to Buy Solitaire Rings for Valentines Day
4th of July and Financial Freedom
How to Evaluate Damages After a Car Accident
How to Use a Makeup Kit
How to Lose Weight With Mindful Eating
Kate Middleton Surprises Kids for Charity
How To Stop Beard Itch