How to clean a leather bag - the best folk ways
Pollution appears quite often on your favorite leather bag, because the constant wearing of an accessory leads to a change in appearance. The spots outside and on the lining spoil the impression of once beautiful things. Update the wardrobe item will help cleaning at home with folk remedies that clean dirt and stains better than dry cleaning.
A neat hand wash will clean and protect the bag from possible damage.
- Manufacturers of leather products do not recommend using a washing machine.
- Do not soak and allow constant exposure to water. The natural skin can sit down and on the outer side there will be cracks or creases.
- Products containing acetone will spoil the accessory.
After cleaning, the product is dried at room temperature.
Cleaning white leather bag from dirt and stains
On a bag of light skin pollution is more noticeable than on the dark, like sneakers and suede. But this does not mean that removing them is more difficult.
The less time has passed since the appearance of the stain, the easier it is to clean it.
Remedies for fresh stains
- Hydrogen Peroxide Solution. A cotton pad dipped in hydrogen peroxide scrubs traces of makeup. Lipstick, pencil, shadows and traces of tonal resources can be removed in 15 minutes. Cotton wool can be used instead of cotton pads.
- Stationery gum. Only the white side of the eraser is suitable for cleaning the bag, otherwise traces will remain. Removes the strip from the ballpoint pen and fat fingerprints.
- Wet wipes. Regular wet wipes or antibacterial effect will cope with fresh traces of paint or ink.
Using these methods, you can clean products made of smooth white leather, as well as bags with lacquer coating. To remove stains and dirt from the lining, the same remedies are suitable as for the skin.
At home, apply non-aggressive means that do not have an active effect on the skin.
- . The solution from laundry soap effectively removes dirt from bags. To prepare you need to rub 30 g of soap and mix with 50 ml of warm water. To prevent the accessory from cracking, a drop of moisturizer is applied. Dampen the lining with water before cleaning. After the procedure is dried at room temperature.
- Toothpaste. It is better to use whitening toothpaste, because the particles contained in the composition, penetrate the skin and dissolve dirt from the inside. Paste is applied to the stain and left for a day. Then wash off with water.
- Cow's milk. Milk with a fat content of 3.2% is a skin cleanser. Heat the milk to 40 ° C, then apply with a cloth or cotton wool.
The minimum care is to wipe the bag regularly with a damp cloth and then dry.
The stores sell a large selection of skin care products. These are aerosols, napkins and other products that will update the product and eliminate contamination.
In addition to specialized household chemicals, for cleaning bags suitable:
- Window cleaning spray. A cotton pad moistened in the composition effectively removes dirt on white or light skin. After use, the bag is wiped with a damp cloth.
- Melamine sponge. Modern household chemicals will cope even with old types of stains. Moisten the sponge with water before applying. After a few movements, the bag will become like new.
To extend the life of the product, apply water-repellent aerosols.Such tools are suitable for protecting genuine leather, jackets and shoes at the same time.
Quick and efficient cleaning of bags in other colors
Leather bags of light and beige color are easily cleaned with milk to remove makeup. It is enough to apply the milk on a cotton pad and rub the problem area.
Darker, brown and black products, clean the coffee grounds. First, the surface is moistened with a soft cloth, and then rubbed with a brush with a thicker. When the bag is completely dry, it is processed again, but without coffee.
Coffee beans absorb odors well. If you leave a few grains in your bag for 24 hours, unpleasant odors will disappear.
- Carefully read the conditions of storage and use of leather products. Most of them can not be worn at temperatures above +25 ° C and below -15 ° C.
- Selecting products for different types of skin should be carefully.
- A convenient pressurized cosmetic bag or a plastic container will help keep the lining clean.
- Cosmetics will not spread if you put in a cool plastic bottle bag.
- If no household advice and household chemicals can not cope with stains, you need to contact a dry cleaner.
Regular cleaning of the bag inside and outside will help preserve the original appearance, and the use of home cleaning methods and professional skin care products will extend the life of the accessory for several years.
Very simple light-salted forest mushrooms
Hidden Outlet Device
How to cook pea soup - 7 step-by-step recipes
How to make an original bouquet of toys
Traditional English Bow
Railroad Day - how many will be celebrated in 2016. How beautiful and original to congratulate on the Day of the railroader family or friends
The most delicious dishes for the New Year 2016, photo recipe