Salt Powered Robot Build With My Son
How to Create an Insectoid Pattern in Microsoft Excel
- Become familiar with the image to be created:
Start a new workbook by saving the old workbook under a new name.Save the workbook into a logical file folder.
Complete all changes in the upper Defined Variables section.
- A3: "=1440/Rrs"
- A4: 1
- TURNS: 9
- S's Count: 6
- top: "=ROUND((-B4*PI())+(Adj),0)" (=968061)
- AAA: 1.00244189810508
- Divisor: -34,760,448,114.6
- YN: N
- Factor: "=IF(E4="Y",IF(ODD(S_COUNT)=S_COUNT,-S_COUNT*0.01,S_COUNT*0.01),-0.25)"
- New Variable: Select cell F2 and enter 2. Insert Name Define name Power to cell $F. Format Cell FIll Bright Turquoise Blue and Font Bold Black. Format Number Number Custom "Power " 0.0000 (with quote marks).
- H1: .92 (obtains result in Sync1 of 1.48859127)
- J1: .96 (obtains result in Sync2 of 2.513312629)
- all the rest calculate the same way or have the same value as before.
Complete all changes in the lower Data columns section:
- A7:A1447: No change
- B7 amd B8:B1447: No change
- C7 and C8:C1447: No change
- D7:D1447: "=IF(COS((ROW()-7)*PI()/180*Factor)
- E7:E1447: "=IF(SIN((ROW()-7)*PI()/180*Factor)
- F7:F1447: Probably no change -- "=IF(A7=0,F6,((PI())*((SIN(B7/(C7*2))*GMLL*COS(B7)*GMLL*(COS(B7/(C7*2)))*GMLL)+D7)))"
- G7:G1447: Probably no change -- "=IF(A7=0,G6,((PI())*((SIN(B7/(C7*2))*GMLL*SIN(B7)*GMLL*(COS(B7/(C7*2)))*GMLL)+E7)))"
- H7:H1447: No change -- "=F7*GMLL*Sync1"
- I7:I1447: No change -- "=G7*GMLL*Sync1"
- J7:J1447 and K7:K1447 No change.
Explanatory Charts, Diagrams, Photos
- (dependent upon the tutorial data above)
Create the chart.
- Select F7:G1446 and, using Chart Wizard or the Ribbon, select Charts, All/Other, Scatter Smoothed Line Scatter. Copy or cut the small chart atop the data and activate the Chart worksheet and paste into cell A1. Hover over lower right corner until the cursor changes to a double arrowhead and then pull the sheet into an expanded version to about G54.
- Using Chart Layout, get rid of both axes and both vertical and horizontal grid lines and the legend.
- Set Line Weight to 1, Dark Blue.Smoothed Line.
- Set Shadow to cobalt blue or Prussian blue (I forget its name), Style Outer, Size 91%, Blur 5.5, Distance 48 point, Transparency 17% per Current Selection Series1 and Format Selection of Chart Layout.
- Set Current Selection to Chart Area and Format Selection Line to No Line., Fill to No Fill, OK.
- Set Current Selection to Plot Area and Format Selection to Solid Fill White Transparency 0%, Line to No Line, Shadow to Checked Outer Black, Size 74%, Blur 69.5 Pt., Distance 100 pt., and Transparency 77%; Glow - No Glow; 3-D Format to Bevel Top Cool Slant Width 13 pt and Height 6 pt, Bottom None; Depth & Surface - Material = Clear, Lighting blank, Angle = 0 degrees, OK. Done!
Activate the Data worksheet and copy A1:J6 -- the "live" formulas -- and then activate the Saves worksheet and paste the live formulas in.Then activate the Data sheet and with the Shift Key depressed, do Copy Picture of A1:J8 and activate the Saves worksheet and do shift key + Paste Picture, or just do Copy and paste special formats, then values. The first way is easier a little because of the long note overflowing the column widths. Then activate the Chart worksheet and do shift key + Copy and Paste Picture into the Saves worksheet under the saved data. The reason for pasting the values also is because when formulas get pasted below this picture, they do not have the same references as when pasted at the top, so the results are different than on the the Data worksheet. But formulas still need to be preserved that have been altered, else it would be quite difficult to reconstruct images like this one years later.
Make use of helper articles when proceeding through this tutorial
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Many other graphs are possible. Here are a few. First, resetting S_Count to 1 (try 2,3,...,30):
Spcl Design 05b = 1
- Setting S_Count to 30 and Adjuster to 1.00001 (and use Grab app):
Spcl Design 05c Chaos
- Renormalizing and setting Power to 6.28 for 25 Spheroids:
Spcl Design 05d Power 6.28
- Power .25:
Spcl Design 05e Power .25
Spcl Design 05f
Spcl Design 05g
Spcl Design 05h S_Count=4
Spcl Design 05i atop data, Power=2
Spcl Design 05j S_Count=2
Spcl Design 05k S_Count=8
Spcl Design 05L S_Count=18
Spcl Design 05m with OnOFF=0 S_Count=36
Spcl Design 05n OnOff=0. 24S, Power=1=Circle, Shadow changed slightly
Spcl Design 05c Chaos
- ERRORS: If you have errors or error values, either the sheet in incomplete and needs further input or lookup Tables for critical variables or perhaps you've made a mistake somewhere along the line. If the instructions have been completed and there are still errors, select the cell that has the error value that is furthest left and topmost first. Look for a typo in a formula or unmatched parentheses. Possibly, a Defined Name is wrong -- they need to be input into the formulas exactly as they were defined. Do Insert Name Define to check. If you have DIV/0!, I do not, so look for a variable that somehow did not get filled in with a value perhaps. At any rate, what you want to do is select the cell with the error, and after checking all those typical errors, do Tools Auditing Trace Precedents and/or Trace Error. If fixing all the topmost leftmost errors does not fix the rest of your errors on your worksheet, you may need to do it the hard way, from the bottom right upwards then leftwards; that is the slow but sure way to fix all errors.
- Also, errors in your chart data will most likely plot as zeroes. This may be acceptable or desirable even. However, if too many lines (or curves) are returning to 0, it may indicate a logical flaw in the data -- or too many tiny values and then perhaps rescaling the chart is needed by inspecting the horizontal and vertical axes and changing them to zero in on the problem. Hover over or click on a data marker on the series plot and then do a search in the proper column by value for that value, and identify its precedents.
Video: From The Depths| S2 Part 48 | Khorne Satellite (Part 2 of 2)
Miley Cyrus Compared Her Sex Life With Liam Hemsworth to aVehicle
Shailene Woodley Loves Bone Broth for Breakfast—And Shares A Recipe
Fish Oil Pills May Help After Heart Attack, Specialists Say
How to Model Your Own Iris in Excel
25 Summer Beauty Picks to Shop at Target RightNow
Jeaneology: The Need-to-Know Styles
Crabmeat Salad Nests
Saudi Arabia admits Khashoggi body double, says it was for kidnapping
15 Simple Yet Stunning Hairstyle Tutorials for Lazy Women
How to Get Rid of a Headache in Kids
Never commit to an apartment without physically seeing it first if you can help it finding an apartment is harder than finding a job. —Alyson Shontell
Jennifer Aniston to marry
Facebook has a hidden message inbox – do you know how to hack into it
Plyometric Exercises to Prevent Knee Injuries
Date: 09.12.2018, 04:11 / Views: 33482