How to dye your hair with black tea?
It is possible to dye and tint hair not only with artificial dyes, but also with natural, for example, black tea. And with the help of it, it is really possible to achieve a beautiful shade, if you know and follow certain rules.
Which tea to choose?
Which tea is suitable for the staining procedure? Only leaf, natural and high quality. Packaged tea will not give a rich shade, like undried leaves. The variety can be any, but it is important that after pouring raw boiling water brewing tea turned out dark, fragrant.
Tip! To assess the naturalness of tea, throw a few leaves in cold water. If it turns, there are probably dyes in the composition, and they definitely won't be useful for the hair.
Who is the procedure for?
Tea-dyeing should be practiced by brunettes and brown-haired women: natural pigments fall on dark hair especially well, giving them a beautiful brown tint with a reddish tint. You can also emphasize red curls, making them more burning and saturated.
But blondes should be more careful.First, if the hair is discolored, tea staining can dry out even more. Secondly, the shade may not be sufficiently saturated and uneven. You may need several procedures.
The benefits of tea staining
Coloring tea can not only give the hair a beautiful shade, but also improve their condition. Here are the effects you can achieve with the procedure:
- Normalization of the activity of the sebaceous glands. Tea removes excess sebum, thoroughly cleanses the skin and hair, eliminates unattractive oily sheen.
- Stimulation of growth, slowing down. The substances in tea make a slight irritating effect on the skin and increase its tone, which helps strengthen and nourish the hair follicles.
- Dandruff removal. Tea really not only washes away the keratinous cells of the scalp, but also affects the cause of dandruff - the activity of fungi.
- Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic effects. The product suppresses inflammations localized on the skin of the head, and also contributes to the destruction of pathogenic microorganisms.
- Giving a beautiful shine.Tea-dyed hair becomes well-groomed, attractive, silky.
In what cases is not recommended to use tea?
There are few contraindications to tea staining, and these include scalp damage (wounds, scratches), allergic reactions, previous staining (natural pigments, mixed with artificial dyes, can give an unexpected result), excessive sweating of the skin in the head area (tea will enhance it even more). Also, do not dye black hair, as there will be no effect.
General rules for staining
How to dye your hair using black tea? There are a few general rules for using such a natural remedy:
- The product is applied to clean slightly damp or dry hair. But before dyeing, they should be washed with natural shampoos without sulfates, silicones and other artificial additives, so that the color is richer and the hair is beautiful.
- Use only freshly made tea leaves. If you plan to conduct several procedures, you can remove the tool in the fridge by moving it to a clean, closing container.But in this form, the composition is stored for 1-2 days, then bacteria begin to multiply in it.
- Treat your hair gradually, separating them into strands. Start from the roots and move to the tips.
- It is convenient to apply structure with soft sponge or sponge.
- On the treated hair for deep penetration of natural pigments into the structure, you can wear a plastic bag or food wrap. Enhance the effect of a handkerchief or towel that you want to wrap your head over cellophane.
- The period of exposure is determined individually, taking into account the structure of the hair, the original color and the desired shade. If the curls are hard and dark, then you need to keep the tool longer. Thin and blonde hair dyed faster. The richer the color you want to get, the longer sustain natural paint.
- If the resulting color is not saturated enough, repeat the coloring. It may take several procedures.
- In the event of a discrepancy between the expected shade, you can just wash your head several times at once.
- To avoid staining the forehead, neck and ears, apply any fat cream to these areas. Wear rubber gloves to protect your hands.
- The finished product should be filtered through a cloth or gauze rolled up several times.
For staining at home, you can use these recipes:
- The simplest version is a tea dye. To obtain you need three tablespoons of leaf tea, pour a full glass of water and boil the mixture over low heat for 15 minutes. To make the broth more dark and give a rich shade, increase the amount of raw materials and the cooking time.
- A beautiful chocolate shade will give a mixture of the above-described decoction with natural coffee. Ground seeds are added to a hot liquid, after which it is distributed through the hair.
- An interesting color of curls will turn out if you boil tea not in water, but in red wine. Lovers of experiments and brightness will appreciate the result.
- Copper color will be obtained if you combine tea with walnut leaves. Take a tablespoon of each product, pour a glass of water, stew on the stove for half an hour.
- Onion peel with black tea will help to give the curls a bright reddish tone. Take two tablespoons of both components, pour 1.5 cups of boiling water, cook for 5 minutes, leave for an hour.
- Ready tea tea can be combined with basma or henna, then the color will be more vivid and resistant.
Advantages and disadvantages
Pluses tea staining:
- Lack of burning, discomfort and itching after applying tea paint.
- You can get different shades.
- The product is natural, it will not harm your locks.
- Tea is good for hair.
- This is an affordable and inexpensive component that is found in almost every home.
- A small number of contraindications.
- Extremely simple application.
- The option does not suit everyone.
- The final tone may be uneven or not sufficiently saturated.
Congratulations on February 23, 2018 to men, colleagues, dad or boyfriend - the best examples of beautiful funny greetings in verse and prose on Defender of the Fatherland Day
What is honeysuckle and how is it useful?
How to sew a skirt the sun
Basket with flowers
Wall insulation with polystyrene foam
Paper Transformer Star