How to help if the lips and hands are weathered?
Our skin requires special care. If you don't take care of her, then she can become lifeless and dull. No less important is protection, for example, from the wind. But what if the hands and lips have already become light?
What is airing?
The wind is, in fact, a stream of air. Remember what happens to your hair when blow-drying. That's right, they dry up. Approximately the same thing happens with the skin under the influence of the wind. And if the wind is dry, cold or hot, then the situation is only aggravated.
When skinning, the skin of the hands and lips becomes very dry and rough, it can crack in some places, which causes inconvenience. Redness and even itching may also occur.
Why does the skin wear out?
What are the causes of weathering? The most important is the impact of the wind. But not everyone is faced with this problem, for some, the skin is in a normal state. There are a number of factors that increase the likelihood of weathering in any weather:
- Habit licking lips.As a result of licking lips become wet, and the wind falling on them quickly evaporates moisture, which leads to increased dryness.
- If you constantly bite your lips, then you also run the risk of becoming chapped, because in your case the skin of this area of the face is very thin and delicate, and therefore it is exposed to negative influences.
- Wrong care. The skin requires care and care. If you do not moisturize your hands and lips or use poor-quality and especially overdue cosmetics, then you will not avoid problems.
- Lack of fluid. The skin can not be moistened only from the outside, it takes liquid and from the inside too. And if there is not enough moisture in the body, the skin will be excessively dry and prone to chapping and cracking.
- Eating sour or spicy foods can also affect the condition of the lips.
- Lack of protection. Both lips and hands need protection from negative environmental factors. If they are not protected, the skin will suffer.
- Some nutrients affect the skin. So with a lack of vitamins or minerals, lips and hands may bleach.
- Allergies can manifest as increased dryness of the skin.
- Exposure to sunlight.A beautiful tan is great, but ultraviolet dries the skin, so take care.
- Dry skin can be a symptom of some disease (including infectious).
How to be?
What should I do if my lips or hands are weathered? Immediately begin to act. Let us dwell on several important points.
If the hands and lips are worn strongly, they will need special care. Go to the pharmacy and buy special tools.
- Get a therapeutic lip balm. Pay special attention to its composition. It would be better if it contains only natural and useful components, for example, glycerin, vitamins E and A. Such substance as panthenol has an anti-inflammatory effect, it promotes tissue regeneration and eliminates inflammation. Natural oils will help moisturize lips: almond, olive, wheat germ oil and some others.
- When obvetrivanii hands need a special cream. It should also contain moisturizing ingredients (for example, oils), vitamins (E and A are especially important) and anti-inflammatory components (the same panthenol).Additives in the composition are best avoided, they are not needed and can be harmful.
- At the time of treatment, refuse to use makeup, it can do harm. And after eliminating the problem, it is better to use funds with a moisturizing effect, they will protect against repeated airing.
- Choose soft care products. For example, replace normal soap with liquid, enriched vitamins and oils.
It is extremely important to eat right.
- First, drink enough fluids, drink at least two liters a day.
- Second, make sure that your meals are balanced and varied. Eat foods rich in vitamin A: carrots, paprika, liver, sea buckthorn, persimmon, and so on. Extremely important and vitamin E, which is found in oils and nuts. Do not forget about the B vitamins. You can get them from leafy greens, asparagus, legumes, dairy products, eggs, meat and fish.
- Third, give up harmful products or at least reduce their number. These include: fried and spicy dishes, smoked, pickled, fast food and convenience foods.
Can also be effective folk remedies, such as masks, compresses, and more. Here are some of them:
- You can rub into the hands of the oil. Suitable flaxseed, almond, olive or wheat germ oil. Just rub it into your skin for the night and go to sleep. To enhance the effect, you can wear special mittens or gloves.
- Oil can be rubbed into the skin of the lips.
- Moisturizing Vitamin Lip Mask. You will need 1 tablespoon of fat cottage cheese and the same amount of carrot juice (or grated carrot). Mix the components, then apply the mass on the lips for half an hour, then remove the composition with a napkin.
- Effective and useful oil masks with vitamins. Take olive oil or something else as a basis. In the pharmacy, buy vitamins E and A (soluble) in ampoules. One tablespoon of oil will require 5-10 drops of vitamins. Apply the mixture on the lips and hands for an hour or two, and then gently remove the residue with a paper towel.
- Wax applications. You will need natural beeswax and honey. Heat the wax to make it almost liquid, add honey. Apply the composition to the hands and lips for 40-60 minutes, and then carefully remove the frozen mass.To enhance the effect on your hands, wear gloves.
- Prepare apple ointment. Grate a half of the apple with a grater, mix with 30-50 grams of softened butter. Apply the compound to problem areas for an hour, and then rinse with warm water or wipe with a paper towel.
- Combine Vaseline with castor oil (in equal proportions), apply on the skin of the lips and hands, leave not a few hours or better at night.
Consult a doctor
If nothing helps, and the situation does not change, then there are probably serious health problems. In this case, a complete examination and treatment is required.
How to protect the skin from weathering?
The best remedy is prevention. Some important rules:
- Choose cosmetics, taking into account the time of the year. So, in summer, use sunscreen means, and in the winter choose cosmetics with components that protect against the negative effects of cold, snow and wind. You need to apply such funds 15-20 minutes before you leave the house.
- Always moisturize your skin regularly!
- Eat right and give up bad habits (alcohol and nicotine adversely affect the skin).
- In winter wear gloves or mittens!
- Do not bite or lick your lips!
- Watch your health.
- Use high-quality cosmetics.
May your lips and hands be healthy, tender and beautiful.
Fashionable fur vests 2017-2018 year
Without underwear, or How to wear dresses with cleavage
Incredibly delicious sweetness: Halva cake
Long hair: haircuts, styling, wedding and evening hairstyles
Lab Power Supply