O.C. - Born 2 Live
How to Live an OC Life
Do you watch the "O.C." and find yourself wishing you could live just like Summer and Marissa? Then read this informative insightful guide and you'll be imitating your favourite fictional characters, living their lives, in no time.
Exercise a lot and try to eat in a healthy manner.Don't rush your food, chew properly to ensure avoiding unhealthy choking.
Wear some stylish clothes; mix vintage with modern.Go for skinny jeans, pumps, heels, ankle boots, leggings, tights, minis, knee length skirts, day dresses, waistcoats, sweater dresses, long boots, rock tees, jackets. Wear other clothes too, you only have to wear some stylish clothes, all your outfits and garments don't have to be stylish, just some.
Add accessories - huge sunnies, big bags, clutch bags, necklaces, rings, bracelets, bangles, belts, hats, scarves, gloves, earrings.Marissa and Summer wear a lot of designer pieces mixed with vintage pieces. Add them to whatever you like, your room, your luggage, you pets or even your outfits.
Buy some glam dresses for dances.Buy them and hang them in your wardrobe. You don't have to wear them, or even go to a dance in them. The important step is buying them, that's what is living the OC life, buying the dresses.
Make yourself look like an Orange County babe.Wear natural makeup (or go for strong eyes/lips if you're going out to an event) and vary your hair styles. If you're a redhead you might want to dye your hair blonde/brown because none of the teen characters, except Lindsay, have red hair. Paint your nails, preferably in deep red or black and get weekly manicures and pedicures. Have a weekly facial and massage. Pluck your eyebrows and wear perfectly applied fake tan. If your hair colour is a little dull then brighten it up with highlights.
Find a 'me' place (a la Marissa's lifeguard post) where you can go if you're upset, angry or need time to reflect on life's dramas, real or imagined.
Chat to people at school, have your very own hangout area and always go to the social functions and parties.
Find out about new bands and go to lots of gigs near you.Spread around news about how good the band is! Try to get to know the members.
Throw parties.Give any party you hold a theme and talk about it over the internet so the word goes around.
Make friends with a 'bad boy' - but he has to earn trust.
- Even if you're upset, angry or handcuffed you must still look poised.
- After throwing a party .... make sure you throw lots more! This way you will soon be known as a party animal.
- Don't assume that the quiet, slightly geeky guy in your class is a waste of space. Summer used to think this about Seth, and now she's dating him! Chat to him, you never know what could happen.
- It'sokto drink alcohol if you're of age, but not too much. Drink when you go to parties, but try not to gettoodrunk (You don't want to go to rehab like Kirsten).
- When calling a friend/boyfriend, if you get their voicemail, hangup! You never see them leaving messages, on rare occasions if they do they show no emotion and just say something like: "hey, its me, call me back, bye."
- If your parents tell you not to date a guy, then think twice before dating him.
- If your new friend starts asking for money, don't give it to her and run a mile!
- Don' t fight unless you have to. For ex. Trey was about to kill Ryan and Marissa did the right thing by shooting him.
Video: O.C.: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert
Get Michelle Williams’s Blue Valentine Beauty Look
Women Are Selling Positive Pregnancy Tests
3 Ways to Reduce Smog
How to Break in Gymnastics Grips
Spring Summer 2019 Fashion Trends
How to Write a Childrens Poem
Starbucks Is Serving Bubblegum and Cotton Candy Frapps —But Theres a Catch
Why Claridges Is the Best Hotel In the World
Ulcerative Colitis Diet: What to Eat on Good and Bad Days
Osmo CEO Pramod Sharma interview
9 Magical Ingredients Professional Chefs Swear By
10 Things Every Alzheimers Caregiver Needs To Know
How to Reduce Candy Consumption at Home