HOW TO LOOK HOT ON A BUDGET + EVERYDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE
How to Look Hot on a Budget
Some people, unlike the rich, prep boys and girls, don't have a lot of money, but still want to dress nicely. The problem is, how do you shop for cheap clothes, without looking tacky?
Go shopping with someone you trust to tell you the truth, and has a good sense of style, but remember to buy what YOU like.A "good deal" on an item you never wear is actually a bad deal.
Be honest with yourself, and only buy things you know you'll need, and will wear often.Buy clothes that suit your body, coloring, sense of style, and existing wardrobe.
Buy versatile pieces.The more outfits you can use something in, the better.
Decide how important the quality of a piece is.Some pieces may be worth spending more money on because you will wear them often. Others will be worn seldom or even just once for a special occasion so should be purchased as inexpensively as possible. Try calculating the "cost per wear" of each item.
Create your own sense of style.Don't be pushed around by what the fashion industry says. You'll just end up spending a lot of cash on new clothes every season.
If you must follow seasonal trends, do so with accessories.It's cheaper to buy new costume jewelry, scarves, or hats every season than to buy a whole new wardrobe.
Be savvy about where you shop.Thrift stores and garage sales can give you huge bargains if you're willing to invest time and energy in finding them. Craft stores can provide accessories.
Be savvy about when you shop.Shop when the seasons change, or buy summer clothes in winter, and vice versa. Boxing Day sales are a great time to get bargains!
Learn basic sewing skills.Sometimes sewing on a button or taking in a hem is all that is needed to make an outfit perfect.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Don't stick to one store that your friends recommend, explore a bit. You never know, things pop up unexpectedly! If you want a style that's a bit vintage, and unique, shop at thrift shops, or Op Shops. You're bound to find something funky and original there, and you can probably guarantee no one else has anything like it! It'll also be cheaper, and a lot of fun too! Experiment a little, and create your own style.
- Don't buy something on impulse, or if all your friends say it's the hottest thing right now. Try everything on, because though it might look gorgeous on the shop models, it might not on you. Once again, be honest with yourself.
- Know what looks good on yourself! Purchase clothing which flatters your figure, and doesn't make your skin look sallow.
- Go into a store knowing what you're going to want to buy.
- Buy things you like, and that you know you look good in. Don't dress like your favourite singer if you don't have her build, height, hair, etc. These small things can make an outfit look good/bad on you.
- If you've got a tight budget, remember not to spend all your money. Save it for a rainy day. Or at least, another shopping trip.
Video: HOW TO LOOK BAD AND BOUJEE ON A BUDGET!
How to Repair a Fiberglass Bumper
This Dog Saving Her Owners Life During a Seizure is The Most Powerful Thing Youll See All Day
James Powditch’s and Diane Adair’s Modern Home with Touch of Nostalgia
How to Remove Stains from Bakeware
Will Smith released the first photo of some of the live-action Aladdin cast on set
For those looking for a quick refresher: Pizza Huts cheese pizza is perfection, Dominos takes the supreme to truly supreme heights, and Papa Johns breadsticks are simple and real
Oscar nominations are out
Rolls Royce Just Teased The Don Of Driverless Cars
Your six month horoscopes: Virgo
The Weekender: ChicagoEdition
How to Navigate from the Terminals to the Boarding Gate at Orlando International Airport (MCO)
Date: 08.12.2018, 20:42 / Views: 61143