How to make a salad?
Watch the video
Salads are most often not associated with a light snack, but rather with a holiday table. We used to set the festive table beautifully, and spread the dishes, decorating them in various ways.
Next, we will talk about how you can arrange salads. Usually it is customary to decorate salads with greens, slices of vegetables, grated cheese, grated nuts (depending on the recipe), and other small ingredients. But often a salad can be beautifully decorated not only from above - the whole process of salad preparation suggests that the result will be a dish that is completely decorated and decorated in a special way. For example, consider two such salads.
Delicious and unusual salad is suitable for decorating the holiday table in the warm season.
- 200 grams of boiled chicken fillet
- 2 small bulbs
- 300 grams of fried champignons
- 4 boiled eggs
- 100 grams of grated cheese
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 2 boiled carrots
- Mushroom Mayonnaise Sauce (e.g. Calve Mushroom Sauce)
- Chopped greens
- Green onions
- Wash the onions, finely chop it and fry with the mushrooms.
- Grate the vegetables: potatoes and carrots (1.5 pieces).
- Rub the eggs on a large grater - separately the whites and yolks.
- Finely chop the chicken fillet.
- Now take a flat festive salad dish and begin to lay out the ingredients in layers.
- First put the potatoes, blot this layer with mayonnaise.
- Then lay out the chicken and spread between the layers of mushroom sauce. If you want to make the salad less calorie, you can use sour cream.
- Put the mushrooms on the chicken under the sauce and again mix it with the mushroom sauce or sour cream.
- Put cheese on top of the mushrooms, then mayonnaise, then grated carrots, then yolks, mayonnaise and whites.
- Decorate with greenery on the edges, put flowers from carrots and onions on top, you can pour in some grated cheese in the middle of the flower.
Orange Slice Salad
A bright and beautiful salad will definitely stand out on the table among other dishes. You can decorate a salad using special forms sold in stores.
- 250 grams of boiled chicken breast
- 1 onion
- 2 large carrots
- 200 grams of rice
- 4 boiled eggs
- 200 grams of champignons
- 100 grams of grated soft cheese
- 250 grams of mayonnaise (or sour cream with salt and pepper)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Grate 1 carrot, finely chop the onion and sauté in vegetable oil for frying.
- Grate the second carrot.
- Squeeze the garlic to the cheese and stir.
- Rub the eggs - separately the yolk and separately the white.
- Finely chop the chicken, chop the champignons finely and fry the mushrooms for 5 minutes.
- Take a beautiful flat plate and in the shape of a half orange slice, lay out the ingredients, coating each layer with mayonnaise or sour cream with spices: onions and carrots, then lay out the chicken breast, then the mushrooms, then cheese with garlic and grated yolk.
- Smear the salad with mayonnaise and garnish with grated carrots and grated protein, as shown in the photo.
Thanks to these ideas you will be able to please your loved ones, because the food becomes even tastier if you get aesthetic pleasure when you see it.
The nominees for the MTV Video Music Awards 2017
Decorating the house with facing brick
Working with chocolate
Pictures and postcards on February 23, 2018 for colleagues with and without inscriptions
Unusual black and white tattoos
Features of the development of children in the 3rd month of life, up to a year and up to 5 years
30 successful examples of design curtains in the kitchen with a balcony
Fridge magnet machine