How to stop coughing
First of all, it should be remembered that cough is an important defense mechanism of our body - it helps to release the lungs from bacteria. In addition, it can be a symptom of a serious illness, such as, for example, bronchitis.
- In order to stop a cough caused by a cold or ARVI, it is necessary to drink as much as possible of such liquids as broth, water, juice - they are excellent expectorant means, without any side effects.
- When dry cough helps folk remedy - you need to suck burnt sugar. To cook it, simply fry ordinary granulated sugar in a skillet, and then use a knife to divide the resulting mass into small portions.
- Also, when coughing, tea with added apple broth, black radish juice with honey helps. Wash black radish, make a well in it and pour honey there, wait some time and drink the resulting liquid - radish juice with honey.
- You can stop coughing with the help of oats and milk, which should be cooked in the oven for several hours. The coffee-colored liquid obtained after soaking should be taken in small sips with a few tricks in a warm form. In this case, oats should be unpeeled, in the husk.
- If coughing torments you at night, you need to drink warm milk and take cover with a woolen scarf and a warm blanket.
It should be remembered that the cough is always accompanied by a chronic form of bronchitis. In this case, the cough may be paroxysmal, hacking, with the release of purulent sputum. In order to alleviate the condition of the patient with bronchitis, it is necessary:
- drink whey in the form of heat;
- take several times a day, 2 tablespoons of decoction of anise seeds with honey;
- drink fresh cabbage juice with sugar;
- drink fresh turnip juice: 1-2 tablespoons 5-6 times a day.
How can you affectionately call your boyfriend
How to wear emerald
Quiz: Who are you at parties
Corrugated Paper Topiary
How to prepare an original and bright congratulations to the child happy birthday
The easiest pizza recipe: dough and filling
We select fashionable haircut 2015