How to tighten the skin on the face and body after losing weight
Every person dreams to be slim and have a beautiful body and elastic skin on the face and body. This can be achieved through sports or diet. However, too sharp weight loss will lead to the fact that the skin on problem areas becomes saggy and flabby. To prevent this from happening, a comprehensive method of restoring cover at home is used. This process takes place for some time, so you need to be patient.
The easiest way to bring body weight back to normal young people. They have an accelerated metabolism and skin tightening occurs very quickly. A much more pressing problem for the older generation. Even in the case of slow weight loss, the skin sags and becomes flabby. This is due to the low levels of collagen and elastin. These are proteins that are responsible for the elasticity and elasticity of the skin.
Preparation and precautions
Rapid weight loss allows in the short term to get the ideal form, however, the use of diets, exercise or weight loss with the help of medications has a number of contraindications.Therefore, before starting to lose weight, consult your doctor.
There are two types of contraindications for losing weight:
- Relative - with their help, the probable health hazard is determined with a specific method of losing weight.
- Absolute - factors that exclude a certain method of losing weight.
It is not recommended to lose weight to the following categories of people:
- Children and adolescents. They have not yet formed an organism and during the diet some of the necessary compounds are lost.
- Pregnant and lactating women. They are subject to stress and restriction in nutrition will lead to rejection of the fetus or affect lactation.
- Women in the menopause. At this time there is a set of excess weight, but doctors do not recommend resorting to diets. We must wait until the body adapts to the new rhythm.
- People with chronic ailments of the endocrine, cardiovascular, digestive or immune systems, or diabetes mellitus.
- People who have undergone surgery or a chronic disease.
How to tighten the skin of the face
Before you begin the procedure for lifting your face, pay attention to your diet and daily routine. Otherwise, losing weight may not bring results.
Avoid alcohol and smoking, avoid long walks in the sun, which has a negative effect on the face. These factors contribute to the appearance of wrinkles and nasolabial folds. To get rid of them, use the services of professional cosmetologists or proven home-made methods.
Honey has a positive effect on the epidermis and contributes to the production of elastin. For the preparation you will need 30 grams of honey and 40 ml of water from rose petals. Components mix and apply on face. The mask lasts 40 minutes. The procedure is carried out daily.
Prepare 150 grams of shredded cabbage, 50 grams of oatmeal, 30 grams of honey and 1 egg white. All ingredients are mixed to form a thick composition. The mask is applied on the face and washed off after 45 minutes. The procedure is carried out 1 time in 3 days.
Prepare 20 ml of lime juice, as much aloe vera solution and a similar amount of mint broth. Stir all the ingredients and apply the mask to your face for 25 minutes.
Medical facilities and salon procedures
To tidy up the skin of the face can be in the salons.Masks, which are applied by cosmetologists, are much more effective than procedures performed at home.
Types of salon masks:
- Alginate.They are based on algae.
- Biomatrix.Gel masks.
- Collagen.Skin tightening agents are used that have a lifting effect.
- Paraffin wax.Wax is used.
- Plasticizing.Such masks are based on gel and special powder for reproducing the facial contour.
- Vegetable.The basis of extracts from medicinal plants.
The salon uses moisturizing, anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, drying and other types of masks.
In medical offices, thermolifting or radiolifting is used. Radio wave lifting or RF lifting is a procedure using a special apparatus with several nozzles, with the help of which the activity of the intercellular membranes is restored and stimulated and elastin and collagen are intensively produced.
Lifting is bipolar - with a mild effect on the skin or monopolar. The latter is powerful and does not require repetition of the procedure. IT uses tripolar radio lifting,which uses multiple electrodes. Using this method, get rid of ptosis, wrinkles, scars, skin wilting and double chin. It is also used for recovery after surgical braces.
Medical procedures include facelift and plastic. There are the following types of it:
- Browlift.Eyebrow Tummy.
- Blepharoplasty.Surgical lifting of the eyelids.
- BeautificationImproves aesthetics of the face.
- RhinoplastyCorrected area of the nose.
- Otoplasty.Surgical correction of the ears.
- Fillers.Wrinkles and folds are filled with biomaterials.
- Endoscopic and circular face lift.
Strengthen and smooth the skin of the face is possible and exercise at home. To do this, pronounce vowels. Training helps to tighten the facial oval and strengthen the lips and cheeks. During execution, it is necessary that neck muscles are involved.
You can remove the second chin and strengthen the facial muscles by pushing the lower jaw forward.
After the beginning of exercises for tightening the skin of the face, the first serious results will be noticed in 3-4 weeks, if you follow the following recommendations.
- Workouts are performed with tension.
- Do the exercises in front of the mirror to see if everything is working out.
- Do not be shy if it looks funny.
- Original gymnastics are best done alone to feel at ease.
The exercises themselves are simple - the pronunciation of the sounds “U” and “I”, the inflation of the cheeks with closed lips with a delay in the pose for 5 seconds, the tightening of the muscles by touching the chin with the tongue.
How to tighten sagging skin on the body
Unfortunately, not everyone uses the salon services to tighten sagging skin. However, such procedures can be done at home.
- Water massage.Involves the use of a contrast shower, which leads to an increase in the collagen framework and activates blood circulation. Similar procedures are repeated every other day, and their duration does not exceed 15 minutes. Greater effect will bring a washcloth.
- Toning masks.Fruits and vegetables are used for cooking. Apply to problem areas.
Beauty and salon treatments
It is possible to tighten sagging body skin with the help of salon procedures, among which are popular:
- Acupuncture lifting;
- Hardware procedures.
You can get rid of excess fat with the help of pannicutectomy. During this operation, the "fat apron" on the abdomen and excess skin is removed. The price range in different cities and salons is different, so to understand the pricing you should contact the clinic of plastic surgery.
They are popular with the visitors of the salons, they have a beneficial effect on the restoration of the skin and make it supple. The most famous types of massages:
Where does the excess skin come from
The main question, but where does the extra skin come from? Most often this is due to an increase in volume, or, conversely, from a sharp weight loss.
This is most noticeable in the following areas of the body.
- Inner side of the legs.
Prevent this situation is not easy. An effective method is slow weight loss, which will allow the skin to tighten naturally. If weight loss or weight gain is rapid, problems can not be avoided. Solve them with salon or home methods.
The eldest son of Angelina Jolie teaches Russian language
If a man lost interest, what should a loving woman do?
What to do if you are bored at home 30 ideas how to entertain yourself
How to wean a cat from dry food
I can not focus on anything: what is the reason and how to cope with it
Chamomile Herb - medicinal properties and contraindications
How to properly rinse your mouth with oil
How to make a tank on May 9 with your own hands