Healthy Breakfast Egg Muffins, Muffin Tin Eggs
Make-Ahead Egg & Veggie Muffins
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 2 mini muffins or 1 larger muffin per serving | Calories: 118 | Total Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 196mg | Sodium: 328mg | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Protein: 9g | SmartPoints: 4
- 6 large eggs (free-range recommended)
- 1/2 diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup diced zucchini
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese, reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly oil a 12-cup mini muffin tin or 6-cup tin for regular size muffins.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, bell pepper, zucchini, onion, cheese, and salt and pepper, until light and fluffy.
- Pour batter into muffin cups, filling each tin about 3/4 full. Sprinkle an even amount of cheese onto each muffin. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until eggs are set.
Video: Healthy Egg Muffin Cups Recipe - Show Me the Yummy - Episode 15
The running sweet spot to see the most mental benefits
8 Things That Happen When You Stop Drinking Alcohol
How to Model a Molecule Using Avogadro Software
23 Romantic Wedding Hairstyles for Long Hair
How to Model Your Own Iris in Excel
How to Make Apple Cupcakes
10 Stylish Short Shag Hairstyles Ideas
How to Use Social Media to Aid Weight Loss
Doubling Pancreatic Cancer Survival by 2020
How to Make a Compass
The Top 10 Relationship Deal Breakers, According to Science
Pricey Products That Are Totally WorthIt
Walk Your Way to Better Brain Health