Such a simple and affordable material, like a matchbox, can serve as a great idea for creating doll furniture. You can make a table with chairs for tea drinking, a sofa with chairs or even a chest of drawers for dolls in pink color. So collect the required number of matchboxes and other scrap materials that may be useful in the process, and proceed to manufacturing. Required materials: - three matchboxes; - double-sided half-cardboard of pink shades; - small half-beads; - office glue; - white acrylic; - synthetic brush; - double-sided adhesive tape; - simple pencil; - scissors; - ruler.
The steps to make a small chest of matchboxes: 1. In order to make a chest of drawers for dolls, we need 3 matchboxes. Attach on them pieces of double-sided tape and, removing the top layer, fasten the boxes together.
2. The basis for the future dresser is ready.
3. Now we will begin to decorate it, because apparently it is not very attractive. Take a light pink shade of double-sided half-cardboard and cut out two rectangles with sides of 5 x 3.5 cm.
4 . We fix two-sided adhesive tape on them.
5. Glue one piece to the top of the dresser, and the other - to the bottom. Thus, we will also make the sides of the dresser, where the lengths of light pink half-cardboard will have parameters of 5 x 4 cm.
6. It was the turn to decorate the drawers. To do this, take a brush and white acrylic.
7.Paint over all the boxes so that the gray material of matchboxes is not visible.
8. We will cut out three rectangles of 3 x 1 cm from light pink thick paper. We also need three rectangles of 2 x 0.5 cm from a brighter shade of pink semi-cardboard.
9. Glue light pink cuts to the drawers of the dresser with stationery glue.
10. On top of them we glue bright pink rectangles.
11. In order for the dolls to open and close the drawers - you need to make handles. To do this, take three half-beads of white color and glue them to each cell.
12. Cut out two rectangles of 4 x 3.5 cm and one with sides of 4 x 2.5 cm from a bright pink double-sided half-cardboard.
13. Glue the rectangle 4 x 2.5 cm to the top of the dresser.
14. Two identical rectangles of hot pink color are glued to the sides.
15. That's a cute chest of drawers of matchboxes for your cute dolls ready for use. They will surely like such furniture and will be used in your daughter’s games.
How to make homemade ice cream - step by step recipes and tipsWhat you need to know about intrauterine educationGarden design: everything is in your handsFelt tablet caseKusudama Triple pancakeWe all have a crisis, but we have the beauty of the Transfiguration of the Soviet sofaCoffee table - an important element in the living roomPeach cake with saffron