Review of the best moisturizing eye drops
If you often feel dry eyes and feel discomfort, perhaps you should start applying moisturizing drops. But first find out if they are really shown to you, and also evaluate the best and most popular drugs.
Who needs moisturizing eye drops?
The use of moisturizing drops is shown in the so-called “dry eye” syndrome. This is not a separate disease, but rather a symptom or a consequence of other pathologies and diseases of the organs of vision. It can develop in the following cases:
- when working in adverse conditions, such as working in hot shops, hot and dusty rooms, long stay outside in windy weather or in direct sunlight;
- when wearing contact lenses, especially permanent or frequent;
- against the background of infectious lesions causing inflammatory diseases (keratitis, conjunctivitis);
- if the air in the room is excessively dry (humidity often decreases during the heating season and when using heaters);
- due to long work at the computer, long reading;
- against the background of allergic reactions affecting the organs of vision;
- due to activities that require constant eyestrain (for example, driving a car).
Recognize the syndrome of "dry eye" can be on their own by such manifestations as a burning sensation, discomfort, sand or foreign objects in the eyes, a feeling of tightness, fatigue and fast fatigue, pain, pressure in the eyeballs, their tearing, photophobia (it occurs as the condition worsens due to damage and thinning of the mucous membranes of the organs of vision).
Review of the best drops
It is difficult to determine the best moisturizing eye drops, since they can have different indications and ideally should be selected individually. In other words, a drug from which one person is delighted may simply not suit another. But there are popular products whose effectiveness has been proven by ophthalmologists and is confirmed by numerous reviews. Consider a few of these drops:
- "Visin" - perhaps the most popular drops against dryness. They include tetrizoline hydrochloride and auxiliary components. The drug is recommended for dryness, redness, swelling and other symptoms caused by exposure to adverse factors. Application is permitted from the age of two.The tool has some contraindications: corneal dystrophy, hypersensitivity to components, angle-closure glaucoma. The average cost is about 330 rubles for 15 ml.
- “Oksial”. The composition of this drug two active substances: the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid and boric acid. Capri quickly moisturize the mucous membranes of the eyes and normalize their physiological state, restoring and preserving the natural structure. Application is shown when using contact lenses and a sense of dryness caused by exposure to external adverse factors. A bottle of 10 milliliters in pharmacies costs about 540-550 rubles.
- Innox. This is a combined preparation, which includes a whole range of components: water infusions of clover, witch hazel, elderberry, cornflower, chamomile and chamomile, as well as azulene, water, chloride, sodium hydroxide and borate, methylene blue. The tool not only moisturizes the mucous membranes of the organs of vision, but also contributes to their relaxation and comfortable rest, soothes and has a slight astringent effect. Application is indicated for dry and tired eyes, wearing contact lenses.The cost of 10 ml - 830-850 rubles.
- "Natural tear". The preparation is made on the basis of polymeric water-soluble "Duassor" system, which is as close to human tear as possible and does not irritate mucous membranes. Drops replenish stocks of tear fluid and contribute to the normalization of the stability of tear protective film. The cost of packing with a volume of 15 ml is about 400 rubles.
- "Sistayn ultra." The composition includes various substances, the main direction of the impact of which is the effective moistening of the cornea of the eye. The drug is used in the "dry eye" syndrome and is recommended for moistening soft contact lenses when they are worn for a long time. A bottle (15) ml costs about 600 rubles.
- "Hilo-dresser". The active substance of these drops is sodium hyaluronate, that is, the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid dissolved in water and supplemented with anhydrous citric acid. The use is recommended when wearing contact lenses, as well as after corneal damage or surgery. The price of 10 ml - 450 rubles.
- The tool "Opti-fri" contains a whole range of active ingredients with a moisturizing effect and is recommended with constant wearing of lenses. The price of a bottle (15 ml) - an average of 160-170 rubles.
- "Hyphenosis" contains hydroxypropylmethylcellulose and not only moisturizes the cornea, but also protects it, and also restores and forms a stable tear film. The tool is inexpensive and costs only about 50-70 rubles for 10 ml.
- "Licontin Comfort". The drug is ideal for contact lenses and helps the eyes to quickly get used to and adapt. Drops are effectively isotonic moisturizing solution containing several components: chlorhexidine, water for injection, sodium chloride, non-ionic polymers. The price is about 130 rubles (per bottle of 18 ml), and many buyers consider it to be its main advantage, although the efficiency is also impressive.
- Vizomitin. The main active ingredient is plastoquinonyl decyltriphenylphosphonium bromide. The main indication for use is dry eye syndrome. The list of contraindications to the age of 18 years and acute inflammatory processes. The cost of a bottle is about 500 rubles for a five-liter bottle.
To apply moisturizing drops was effective, safe and useful for your eyes, you need to observe a few simple rules:
- First of all, you need to choose the right means so that it fits and helps to solve existing problems. It is better to visit an ophthalmologist and find out the causes of dry eyes. The doctor will conduct an examination and examination, make a diagnosis and advise certain drops or a few drugs to choose from.
- Before you start using drops, carefully read the instructions attached to them, which indicate the dose, frequency of use, possible side effects, interaction with other drugs and contraindications.
- If after instillation you feel discomfort, most likely, the drops do not suit you. In the absence of a positive effect, it is also desirable to change the agent. If the replacement did not help either, consultation with a specialist is necessary.
- The frequency of use of the tool is determined individually and depends on the state and characteristics of the organs of vision. So, some have enough of a single instillation at the beginning of the day, while others need to apply the drops several times a day as the mucous membranes dry out.
Choose the appropriate drops, in consultation with your doctor, and forget about dry eye syndrome.
Clouder Throw Pillow
A rustling miracle: the unusual use of foil in the kitchen
Plastic Bottle Earrings