Secrets of making aromatic rowan tea
From the earliest times graceful rowan bushes were revered in Russia for their unusual properties and beauty. They were sung in songs and legends, being considered a symbol of women's happiness and love. Not a single dwelling could do without hanging rowan clusters designed to attract family well-being.
Although today many traditions associated with this berry are forgotten, its invaluable benefits are obvious. A rowan is eaten fresh, harvested in dried and frozen form, boiled from it jam, marshmallow and jam, used in the preparation of pastries and main dishes. But the palm of popularity surely holds a delicious and tonic rowan tea drink.
Home doctor in every berry
Rowan is characterized by a truly unique composition, which makes it a real klondike:
- pectin and tannins;
- essential oils;
- organic acids;
- trace elements;
- vitamins A, C, P and group B, etc.
Therefore, rowan berries and leaves are an excellent tool for both prevention and elimination and treatment of many pathological conditions and diseases:
- cholecystitis, gastritis and pancreatitis, characterized by low acidity;
- Staphylococcus aureus;
- high blood pressure;
- carbon monoxide poisoning and radiation;
- fungus and thrush;
- rheumatism, etc.
Tea and decoction of mountain ash has an invaluable beneficial effect on the activity of the hematopoietic and nervous systems, accelerates the process of metabolism and strengthens the immune background.
Nuances of making fragrant drinks
To use rowan tea is not reduced to a single gastronomic pleasure, and brought the body benefits, should follow simple recommendations for brewing broth:
- It is best to take the berries collected in the morning in the dry season, with the maximum vitamin value. If you do not collect the fruits yourself, you should purchase them in pharmacy chains, where they strictly observe all the norms for harvesting and storing crops.
- In order to prepare a healing toning and vitamin tea, it is worth mixing at least two mutually reinforcing effects of the ingredient.As "companions" of red rowan berries are usually the fruits of black currant, hawthorn, black chokeberry and wild rose.
- Since a properly prepared decoction is a guarantee of the preservation of its medicinal properties, tea should be brewed in a thermos, and not in the usual thin-walled teapot. This will ensure the long-term proper temperature regime required to obtain the correct concentration of the beverage. In this case, the berries of various plants need to be poured with boiling water, and then infused in the same container, and not separately.
Unlimited imagination when cooking
To taste the healing drink of wild rose and rowan, you need to mix in half a tablespoon of each variety of the detailed berries and pour five hundred milliliters of boiling liquid, leaving to infuse in a thermos for twenty-four hours. This decoction is useful to drink as a standalone drink, sweetened with honey, or pour a couple of spoons into regular tea. This will strengthen the tonic properties of the latter, becoming a remarkable warning of the occurrence of seasonal beriberi.
For the treatment of SARS, high blood pressure and hemorrhoids, a decoction of a mixture of black chokeberry and red rowan will be suitable.Take half a glass of the fruits of each plant, boil them together in half a liter of boiling water. Pour two hundred and fifty milliliters of filtered drink into the teapot and top it up with the usual tea leaf brew. To get the desired effect, it is enough to drink a third of the glass of the resulting drink, diluting it with hot water to a whole glass.
Beauty-mountain ash will help any ordinary tea to turn into medicinal, useful properties of which are truly unique. And you just need to brew it in equal proportions, along with detailed rowan berries and leaves, fill the mass with boiling water, and then, for at least an hour, infusing it in a thermos.
It is impossible to tell about all the existing options for the preparation of this flavored drink. Do not be afraid to experiment and once you will undoubtedly invent your own unique recipe for "magic" tea from mountain ash.
Delicious and very useful jam from the viburnum
How can you become a real actress
Glazing of balconies
Free business style for women
Simple Induction Heating
The 10 most famous banned books in history