Simple induction heating
Induction heating has a significant advantage over the heater. The main criterion here is the efficiency of conversion of electrical energy into heat. The article will discuss how to make a super simple induction heater from ready-made devices and parts. It will take you no more than two hours to build. With such a heater, with a capacity of about 1 kW, it will be possible to heat a room of approximately 30 square metersCorrugated pipe - water inlet:Bend the tube like a cochlea or helix. She bends easily with her hands. The area of the cochlea's circle should be larger than the circular heating surface on the tile.
What is needed for an induction heater?
- Induction household tile. It is not so expensive and has a power consumption of about 1 kW.
- Radiator. I took bimetallic. The number of sections depends on the area you need to heat.
- Corrugated metal hose - you can buy at any plumbing store. It will take 1.5 meters with a margin.
- Fitting and couplings to connect the pipe to the radiator.
- A piece of copper tube to close the circuit.
Useful properties of rapeseed oil
6 main makeup trends of spring 2016
Filler Chicken Medusa
How to cook carp in the oven
What can feed domestic cats