Simple recipes for vegetable cutlets
Did you know that cutlets can be cooked not only from meat or fish? Very tasty and, importantly, useful vegetable cutlets are obtained. How to cook them?
What vegetables can I use?
For the preparation of meatballs used a variety of vegetables. But their pulp should not be too juicy, otherwise during cooking all the juice will simply evaporate, and the cutlets will become dry and tough.
Solid vegetables are ideal, such as carrots, potatoes, zucchini, cabbage, beets, celery, eggplants and even onions. But you should use the fruits of medium ripeness, as overripe can fall apart and severely spoil the appearance of the finished dish.
How to cook?
How to cook tasty and useful vegetable cutlets? There are several ways:
- You can just fry them, like regular meat cutlets. But remember, fried is not too useful. In addition, this way of processing increases the calorie content of the dish.
- To cutlets were useful, but at the same time beautiful and ruddy, bake them in the oven.By the way, this method can be called quite fast, since the baking tray fits much more meatballs than in the pan during frying. And they can not be turned over.
- Perhaps the most useful steamed patties are. It is this type of heat treatment that allows you to save not only the taste, but also all the useful properties of the components.
Below are some interesting recipes for vegetable cutlets.
You can cook delicious patties with cabbage. Here's what you need:
- 400-500 grams of white cabbage;
- 100-150 ml of milk;
- 4-5 tablespoons of oatmeal;
- 2 eggs;
- 50 grams of butter.
- Cabbage should be chopped with a blender or knife. You can also pass it through the meat grinder.
- Heat butter in a frying pan, add milk. Simmer the cabbage for about 10-15 minutes so that it becomes soft.
- Add oatmeal and simmer everything together for about 10 minutes.
- Cool the mass, add eggs to it, mix everything well to get a uniform composition.
- Form the patties from the vegetable mince, place them on the oiled bottom of the baking dish and send literally 20 minutes to an oven warmed to 180 degrees.
You can cook juicy meatless onion cutlets. List of ingredients:
- 5 onions;
- 1 jar of green peas;
- 1 cup flour;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 3-5 tablespoons of water;
- dill greens;
- salt to taste
- Onions need to chop. This can be done with a knife, blender or meat grinder.
- Peel and chop the garlic using a garlic press.
- Mix the onion and peas and garlic.
- Add water and flour to the mixture, mix well. You will get quite a thick vegetable stuffing.
- Form the cakes and either fry them in vegetable oil or bake in the oven.
Juicy and tasty will be zucchini and potato cutlets. Prepare the following ingredients:
- 3 fairly large potatoes;
- 500 grams of zucchini;
- ½ cup of cream;
- 2 eggs;
- several green onions;
- seasonings and salt to taste.
- Boil the potatoes in the peel, cool, then peel and then rub on a large grater.
- Peel zucchini and grate too.
- Finely chop the green onion with a knife;
- Mix potatoes with zucchini, add eggs, cream and green onions. Mix the resulting mass well until smooth, adding seasoning and salt.
- Such burgers can be cooked in the oven, steamed or in a slow cooker.
Make vegetarian beet patties. Here's what you need:
- 500 grams of beets;
- half a glass of semolina;
- half a glass of vegetable oil;
Stages of preparation:
- Wash beetroot well and boil it right in the peel until ready. Grate it on a large or medium grater.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan or stew-pan (leave two or three tablespoons for frying cutlets), stew the beets for a few minutes, then add the semolina and simmer all together for another 5 minutes. Turn off the fire.
- When the mass has cooled, form balls of it, roll each of them in breadcrumbs and fry in vegetable oil.
Cook the pumpkin cutlets. You will need:
- 1 kg of pumpkin;
- ½ cup semolina or oatmeal;
- ½ cup of milk;
- 2 eggs;
- 3 tablespoons of sugar;
- vegetable oil;
- flour or breadcrumbs.
- Pumpkin should be cleaned of seeds and peel and grate on a large grater.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, put the pumpkin there and simmer it on low heat under the lid until cooked.
- Put semolina and sugar in pumpkin, add milk. Extinguish it all together in just a few minutes and remove the pan from the heat.
- When the mass has cooled, form balls or cakes of it, roll them in flour or bread crumbs and fry in a pan in vegetable oil.
Cook unusual, tasty and savory eggplant patties. List of ingredients required for cooking:
- two medium-sized eggplants;
- 1 onion;
- three cloves of garlic;
- two eggs;
- ½ cup breadcrumbs;
- 150 grams of cheese.
- Eggplants need to be peeled and baked in the oven so that they become soft. Then grate or chop them with a blender.
- Onions should be peeled and also chopped (you can immediately with eggplants).
- Cheese grate on a large or medium grater.
- Chop the garlic with a knife or using a garlic press.
- Now mix the cheese, eggplant, onion, garlic and breadcrumbs.
- Form cakes or small balls from the resulting mince and either bake them in the oven at 170-180 degrees, or fry in vegetable oil.
Some useful recommendations:
- Serve vegetable patties can, for example, with sour cream or with sauce. The ideal sauce is creamy garlic, it goes well with vegetables.
- Vegetable cutlets can be used as a side dish and served with fish or vegetable dishes.
- It is best to serve the burgers hot, in the cooled form they can be tasteless and tough.
- If you decide to fry the patties in the pan, then briefly cover it with a lid and cook the patties to make them softer.
Bon appetit to you, households and guests!
Washing machine repair - quickly and professionally
Velvet - the main material of this fall
Alessandra Ambrosio first came out with a new boyfriend
How do mother-in-law and mother-in-law influence family relationships?
Elizabeth II complained that the crown could break the neck
A double blanket without sewing Easy with this trick