Sweet and very aromatic coffee cake
From coffee, you can make not only an invigorating drink, but also a delicious and aromatic cake. And make it much easier than you might think.
Coffee Cake Recipes
How to make a coffee cake? There are lots of recipes, and the most interesting ones should be considered in detail.
The recipe is the first
Bake a tasty and satisfying coffee cake with prunes. Required:
- glass of water;
- 3 tbsp. l. coffee beans or three tsp. ground natural coffee (you can use instant sublimated, but then the aroma and taste will not be so bright);
- 270 g flour;
- 150 grams of prunes;
- 150-170 sugar;
- two tablespoons of natural honey;
- hl baking powder (baking powder) or baking soda.
- First you need to brew strong coffee. To do this, pour in ground coffee in the Turk, pour the water, place the container on the fire and keep it on the stove until the foam forms, then clean it.
- Immediately add sugar and honey to the coffee, stir it to completely dissolve.
- Take care of prunes: it must be thoroughly rinsed, and then pour hot water for five minutes, if there is excessive stiffness.Then cut the dried fruit into pieces, remove the existing bones.
- Prune in the mix of coffee, honey and sugar.
- Next, introduce into the liquid flour with soda, doing this gradually and actively stirring the composition.
- Beat the dough slightly with a blender, but do not overdo it, otherwise the cake will be too thick.
- The oven must be heated to 170 or 180 degrees. Move the dough into a mold and send to bake for 40-50 minutes.
- Lenten and very mouth-watering pie is ready!
Simple and quick cake from coffee you can make on kefir.
The list of ingredients is as follows:
- half a cup of natural kefir (fat content can be any);
- 2 eggs;
- three tsp. coffee (you can use instant);
- half a pack (about 100 g) of butter;
- a glass of sugar;
- a glass of wheat flour;
- ½ tsp baking powder or baking soda.
- Kefir is better to get it out of the fridge in advance so that it can reach room temperature by the start of cooking It is necessary to dissolve the coffee so that there is not a single lump. To do this, you can use a blender or mixer.
- Next, beat the eggs with sugar to make a practically white mass.
- Now mix the kefir-coffee mixture with the egg-sugar mixture, mix everything with a mixer (select the minimum speed).
- Into the composition slowly add flour, kneading dough. Also add butter, but it should be soft, so it is also advisable to remove it from the refrigerator beforehand. At this stage, baking powder is introduced into the dough, or soda quenched with boiling water or lemon juice. Once again, mix everything with a mixer to achieve the consistency of sour cream.
- Grease the form with butter, pour the dough into it and send to the oven heated to 180 degrees for about 45 minutes. Readiness can be checked with a toothpick.
- A simple cake of coffee and yogurt is ready!
Instead of a cake, you can make an exquisite coffee cake. Here is what you need for this:
For the test:
- about one and a half cups of wheat flour;
- a glass of sugar;
- 3 tsp. instant coffee;
- hl soda;
- 2 eggs;
- 130-150 g of butter (can be replaced with margarine);
- a glass of milk;
- large spoon of 9% vinegar
- 100 ml of water;
- hl coffee;
- two art. l. sugar sand.
For the preparation of cream:
- a pack of butter;
- can of condensed milk;
- two or three large spoons of coffee.
- First you need to make a dough.In one deep container, combine the crumbly ingredients, except sugar, namely soda with coffee and flour. In another container, you need to whip the softened butter with sugar, and then add eggs one by one, continuing the process of whipping. In the third tank, mix the milk with the vinegar to mix the mixture (you need just this). Next, all three of the compound, whisk. The dough is ready, it needs to be baked in a disassembled form at 180 degrees for about forty minutes.
- While the biscuit is being baked, take care of the impregnation. In the water, dissolve the sugar from the coffee, bring this drink to a boil or just warm it up well.
- Next, prepare the cream, mixing and whipping with a blender or mixer, soft butter, coffee and condensed milk.
- When the sponge cake is ready (the match will remain dry after piercing the dough), remove it and cool it, and then cut it into cakes.
- Each cake poured abundantly with a little cool with warm impregnation, and then the first promazhte cream, put on it the second, also promazhite him cream. If you have a third cake, also pack it. Now spread the cake from all sides, and a dense layer.
- Remove the cake in the refrigerator for at least an hour, and then serve.
Try to cook a cake in a slow cooker, if you have such a device. List of required ingredients:
- about 250 g of flour;
- two eggs;
- a glass of sour cream (the thicker and fatter, the better);
- three tablespoons of water;
- three tbsp. l. coffee (instant, preferably sublimated);
- six-seven art. l. sugar sand;
- hl soda;
- some butter.
For sour cream glaze:
- three large spoons of sour cream;
- 5 medium spoons of powdered sugar.
- First, beat the sugar along with the eggs. You need to beat at least two or three minutes, so that after the completion of the process you get an air foam.
- Heat the water, completely dissolve the coffee in it.
- Next, add sour cream, coffee and soda to the egg mixture, mix gently.
- Gradually add flour to the composition, gently mixing everything. At the minimum speed of a mixer or blender, whip the mixture.
- Smear the bowl with butter, pour the dough into it and cook the biscuit in baking mode for at least 50-60 minutes.
- Prepare sour cream glaze by mixing sour cream with powdered sugar.
- Cover the top of the cake with icing and serve.
The fifth recipe
A delicious cake made from coffee and bananas.
- two or three eggs;
- slightly more than half a glass of sugar;
- half a cup of milk;
- 230-240 g of flour;
- a bag of vanilla;
- a couple of tablespoons of instant coffee;
- 70-90 grams of butter;
- half acres. soda;
- big ripe banana.
- Whisk the eggs with sugar to form a foam. Put the soft oil into the egg mixture, pour the milk in the same place and whisk everything. Now add flour in portions with coffee and vanilla. Also enter baked soda quenched with vinegar or lemon juice.
- Peel and cut into small rings or cubes of banana (you can puree it using a blender) and add to the dough.
- Move the dough into a greased form, send it to an oven heated to 170 degrees for forty to fifty minutes.
- Banana coffee cake is ready!
Use aromatic coffee to make delicious pies and cakes!
Valentine Arrow of Cupid
Decorating the house with facing brick
How to stop spending and learn how to postpone
Crafts from surprise kinder eggs
20 unusual ideas of delicious gifts in a jar. Delight your loved ones
How to cook carp in the oven