Tenderness for lunch: cooked cream champignon soup
Mushrooms with cream make a great mushroom cream soup. Thanks to the refined taste and aroma, the French dish has found admirers around the world. Popularity adds the availability of ingredients and ease of preparation.
- Preparation time:45 minutes
- Cooking time:7 minutes
The classic recipe for creamy mashed potatoes soup
In this dish you can add cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, various cereals. But the classic version is prepared with potatoes.
- Cut the peeled potatoes into medium-sized slices, cover with salted water so that it covers the roots, and cook until soft.
- Crush the onions and fry in butter until golden. Add sliced champignons and cook for 7 minutes.
- Put the mushrooms and onions to the potatoes and cook, stirring constantly, for another 10 minutes.
- Transfer the contents of the pan to the bowl of the blender and beat until smooth.
- Put the mashed potatoes back into the pan, pour in the cream and, stirring, heat to boil.
When serving in ration plates, the soup is decorated with chopped greens and small croutons.
Champignon cream soup with cream and melted cheese in a slow cooker
With the help of modern technology to cook a gentle soup is even easier. And the melted cheese will give its consistency additional plasticity. For the soup will require:
- champignons - 400 g;
- potatoes - 500 g;
- cream 25% - 200 ml;
- mushroom or chicken broth - 500 ml;
- onions - 2 heads;
- processed cheese - 2 packs;
- leek - 2 stalks;
- carrots - 2 pcs .;
- celery root - 60 g;
- vegetable oil - 20 ml;
- greens, spices and salt to taste.
How to cook:
- Crush peeled onions, carrots, leeks, celery root.
- Pour vegetable oil into the multicooker bowl and place the resulting slices.
- Tomit in the "Frying" or "Baking" mode until the moment when the carrot is soft.
- Mushrooms and peeled potato tubers, cut into cubes, add them to the roast and let in about a quarter of an hour.
- Pour in the hot stock so that it slightly overlaps the contents of the bowl.
- Switch the device to the "Quenching" mode, add salt and spice it with spices. Set the timer to 45 minutes.
- For 10 minutes, add chopped melted cheese and mix.
- Pour the hot contents into the bowl of the blender, add the cream, mix.
To make the soup hot, boil the rest of the broth and pour them into the composition. With its help the density of the dish is regulated.
Chopped greens sprinkle soup is ready. It can be green onions, parsley, basil.
The best spices for the dish are ground black pepper and chopped garlic. But connoisseurs of unusual flavors recommend adding a pinch of ground nutmeg.
How I acquired lumber
Unusual black and white tattoos
Effective Wrinkle Control Techniques
How to name a folder
How to make homemade ice cream - step by step recipes and tips