The lunar sowing calendar for May 2018 is a table and favorable days for working on the site
The lunar sowing calendar for May 2018 promises a hot season for gardeners, gardeners and gardeners. They will have to sow the seeds for seedlings, transfer the sprouted sprouts to the open ground, dig up the beds, cut, plant flowers, bushes and trees, organize watering and make many more useful things. Information on when they are best done is presented in detailed descriptions and short tables. Following these simple tips, not only an experienced landowner, but also a beginner will be able to productively cultivate their land.
Sowing calendar for May 2018 for gardeners - a table of the most successful days
A brief sowing calendar for May 2018 for gardeners looks like a table of the most successful days, ideal for sowing seeds for seedlings and transfer sprouts to open ground.This is a convenient reference point, helping to rationally plan your activities and get the most out of it.
Table of sowing calendar for May 2018 gardeners
What advises the growers to engage in the planting calendar for May 2018
Sow seeds and put in the soil bulbs and tubers - that's what advises the growers to engage in the sowing calendar for May 2018. Plant lawns with decorative annuals can be 1, 2, 3, 9, 10, 11, 18, 19, 22, 23, 27 and 28 May. For planting biennial and perennial flowers the most favorable will be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 18, 19, 27 and 28 numbers. Tuberous and bulbous cultures will get acclimatized perfectly if they are planted on May 1, 9, 10, 11, 24, 25, 26, 27 or 28.
It is strictly forbidden to land 14, 15, 16 and 29 numbers. These days it is better to refrain from contact with plants, and spare time to devote to the cleaning and repair of equipment.
A sowing calendar for farmers of central Russia for May 2018 are the most favorable days for work.
The lunar sowing calendar for farmers of central Russia contains a detailed description of the most favorable days for various works on the plot. Focusing on these data, you can properly plan your work and get a return in the form of a rich harvest.
The list of the most favorable days for work on the site in May 2018 according to the sowing calendar for central Russia
- 1-3 - planting shrubs, onions, radish and garlic, grafting fruit trees, forming the crown part, sowing beets and carrots into the ground.
- 4-5 - arrangement of compost holes and burt, soil fertilization with minerals and organic matter, planting potatoes, vegetable root crops, berry bushes and fruit trees.
- 6-8 - introduction into the soil of herbicidal substances for weed control.
- 9-10 - plentiful watering, cutting of lawn grass, sowing different kinds of cabbage seeds for seedlings, transfer of early plants to the grown seedlings, sowing of radishes and lettuce, laying beds for growing new potatoes.
- 11-12 - sowing seeds of root vegetable crops into the ground, planting tomato and sweet pepper plants on permanent beds, grafting works with fruit trees, rooting seedlings and strawberry whiskers.
- 13-14 - maintenance work, cleaning and uprooting old stumps, diseased trees and shrubs.
- 15-17 - sowing seeds and transferring ornamental flowers to the ground, planting peas in the soil.
- 18-19 - sowing the soil with seeds of cucumbers, peppers, eggplants and melons, planting seedlings of the same crops and potatoes, abundant watering of beds, cutting lawns and lawns.
- 20-21 - planting seedlings of peppers, eggplants, tomatoes, corn seeds, buckwheat and sunflower seedlings in the ground, grass sowing, rooting of strawberry whiskers.
- 22-23 - division and grafting of decorative perennials and plants, bending and laying in the fertile soil of cuttings of berry crops for the purpose of reproduction, thinning carrot and beet seedlings that have sprouted.
- 24-25 - the collection and drying of flowers for subsequent use in the treatment and rehabilitation, transfer to the flower beds of seedlings.
- 26-28 - planting young sprouts of cabbage and vegetable crops in the soil, cutting the grass, scheduled watering.
- 29-31 - preventive procedures for spraying fruit trees, shrubs and vegetables from diseases and seasonal pests.
Lunar sowing calendar for May 2018 for Moscow region - what to do for horticulturists and flower growers
The actual lunar sowing calendar for May 2018 for the Moscow region tells in detail what to do to gardeners, flower growers and gardeners in the last spring month. There is a lot to do and an ideal date is highlighted for each class.
- Plowing up plots, digging up beds and working with land is better on May 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 19, 20, 21, 22, 25, 26 and 27.
- Mineral fertilizers should be applied to the soil by 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23, and it is recommended to feed the soil with organic matter 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 20, 21, 22, 23, May 25, 26 and 27.
- Planned pruning of shrubs and trees is worth doing 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 28, 29 and 30.
- Pay attention to the treatment of plants from diseases and pests need 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 and 24. The effectiveness of this action will exceed all expectations.
- Planting trees and shrubs in May is not relevant, and it is possible to engage in picking and transplanting any day of the month, except on the 15th day that New Moon falls in.
- For sowing in open ground, annuals are ideal for 4, 5, 9, 10, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28, 30 and 31 numbers. For bulbous the same schedule is valid, but on condition that the soil has already warmed up to +10 degrees.
For convenience, all information is collected in a short table, which can be downloaded free of charge from our website and always kept at hand, so as not to confuse anything.
Gift Pouches with Embroidery
Paperback for Notepad
New Year hairstyles for long and medium hair
Canary - a great bird for the house
Love horoscope for September 2017