The subtleties of cooking crispy batter
Every housewife knows how to make a batter, because its basic ingredients are eggs, flour and some liquid. However, in all the clay is obtained in its own way. And today we want to share tricks with you, how to prepare a delicious and crispy dessert for any product.
Liquid component of batter
Often the batter is prepared on the basis of water or milk. However, there are lots of other ingredients for liquid base klyara. For shrimps, seafood and fish, batter based on white wine or light beer is suitable. It is appropriate to use red wine or vodka for meat, while a batter based on homemade tinctures, juices and fruit drinks is suitable for sweet dishes.
Spices and spices for batter
Spices and spices can be added to batter. Especially alluring flavor can be obtained using ground nuts or cheese.
1. The more thoroughly you mix all the ingredients, the tastier the batter will turn out.
2. Sparkling water will add airiness to the batter.
3The dough will not dry out when frying, if the batter is prepared in advance and sent to the fridge for an hour and a half.
4. Proteins and yolks better beat up separately, so you get an airy and crisp batter.
5. Gluten best cook in a ratio of 1: 1 to the number of products for frying.
Classic recipe of batter
- 100 ml of water
- 120 gr flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- salt and spices - to taste
1. Separate proteins and refrigerate.
2. Whisk the yolks. Add vegetable oil, water, flour, salt and spices. Thoroughly mix the batter.
3. Whisk the proteins and pour into the batter, once again mixing.
How to set yourself to achieve a dream
Faberlic the best cosmetics in the world
Yandex called the most popular requests for cats and dogs
Funny scenes on February 23 for male colleagues at work and boys classmates in school and kindergarten
Where to download magazines
10 Lifehacks 100 Years Old
Bright manicure for the summer: the coolest ideas from Instagram
Making a Blue Shine Box