The trend thing of the season in 30 minutes: looks unique!
Scarf-Snackcontinues to decorate the wardrobe of women of all ages. It successfully complements classic coats and sports jackets, adds charm to dresses and a zest to everyday jackets ...
Our editors want to share ideas onmaking original scarvesunder the motto: "The minimum of action - the maximum beauty!".
How to sew a scarf with your own hands
- Two pieces of fabric, contrasting in color and lace trim - the key to an exclusive model!
- In this model, both joints of the fabric are also finished with lace, but of different widths. The combination of large and small cells with only wins!
- To create such a shoe, it is necessary to sew along 2 rectangular cuts of the fabric (in this case, guipure and cotton), folded face down. Then the product should be unscrewed, ironed and the edges sealed with a seam stitch to form a yoke.
- This two-sided scarf did not stitch, but the charm did not diminish!
- Sew on the edges of the knitted fabric a special ribbon with clasps (buttons) to make a 2 in 1 thing: a cape shawl and snood!
- A soft flannel shawl will play in a new way, if you trim it with a piping of unusual tape with pompons.
- To hide the edge of the braid, sew the finishing tape to the workpiece before joining the edges. The cut at an angle allows the canvas to fall beautifully.
- At the height of fashion, voluminousscarves from flannel and wool!! You can save a lot by buying fabric of different colors, and then release a few threads along the cuts, giving the scarves a kind of ultra-stylish accessory.
- Here's how such a scarf can be tied.
- Knitting technique.
- Another idea of a scarf with clasps. Here the buttons are attached to imitation leather inserts. Contrast, beautiful and functional!
- Bilateral Loose Fleece: extraordinarily warm and cozy!
- Insert fromwide lacemiraculously transformed the unremarkable knitted scarf. Romance and chic ...
- The combination of four types of fabric to create a boho scarf. Already want this!
The original accessory will not only distinguish its owner from the crowd, but will also please.
Easter eggs - egg shell mosaic
How to wear cowboy boots
What is manuka honey
How to choose a steam cleaner
Sponge cognac, natural sponges and silk cocoons for skin care
Carols - Russian folk Christmas songs. Texts and notes of Russian carols for Christmas for children and adults
What are the types of collars
Star diets for the perfect figure in a swimsuit