Smokey Bbq Turkey Breast Steaks- Classic Recipe | Recipes By Chef Ricardo
Turkey Cutlets with Fruit Sauce
Jun 25, 2007
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Total Time: 0 hours 30
1/4 c. dried apricots
2 tbsp. dried currants
1/4 c. mayonnaise
2 tbsp. mango chutney
1 tsp. curry powder
1/2 tsp. chicken-flavor instant bouillon
2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp. black pepper
2 tbsp. salad oil
- In small bowl, combine apricots, currants, and 1/2 cup hot tap water; set aside.
- In another small bowl, mix mayonnaise, chutney (chopping any large pieces), curry powder, and bouillon; set aside.
- If turkey cutlets are thick, with meat mallet or dull edge of French knife, pound them to 1/8-inch thickness. On waxed paper, combine flour, salt, and pepper. Dip each turkey cutlet in flour mixture to coat.
- In nonstick 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in 1 tablespoon hot salad oil, cook turkey cutlets, 2 at a time, until they lose their pink color throughout, about 2 minutes per side. Remove cutlets to warm platter.
- In same skillet, in 1 more tablespoon hot salad oil, cook onion until golden. Stir in fruit mixture and mayonnaise mixture and heat through. Spoon sauce over cutlets.
Video: Parmesan-Crusted Turkey Cutlet
How to Look Good with Pale Skin
40 Simple Ground Turkey Dinner Recipes
This Article Explains Why Apple Makes iPhones In China And Why The US Is Screwed
Golden Globes 2010 Nominations (And Our 10 FavoriteContenders)
Stunning Holiday Hairstyles Straight FromPinterest
What Led to Your Psoriatic Arthritis Diagnosis
Sharpen Your Thinking
How to Build a Mason Jar Herb Garden
The 8 Best Mountain Bikes Under 500 to Buy in 2019
Cluck, pluck and luck
Date: 12.12.2018, 12:34 / Views: 92263