Tyoshchin language of zucchini
- Courgettes - 2.5 kg;
- Carrots - 700 g;
- Ripe tomatoes - 1.5 kg;
- Onions - ½ kg;
- Hot pepper - 2 pieces;
- Garlic cloves - 2 pcs;
- Vegetable oil - 200 ml;
- Tomato paste - 50 g;
- Wash the squash thoroughly and remove the seeds. If the skin of the zucchini is tender, it can be not cut off, but if it has already hardened, it is better to remove the skin. Cut half the prepared squash into cubes of medium size.
- Rinse and peel the carrots with a knife. Onion and garlic peel. Onion cut into half rings. Cut the hot pepper in half and remove the seeds. Pepper is very finely chopped. Tomatoes, garlic, carrots and the second half of zucchini twist in a meat grinder.
- In a large enamel pan lay the cooked vegetables and put on the stove. When the mixture boils, reduce the heat and cook until tender, stirring constantly. Preparing a snack for about an hour. Willingness can be determined by zucchini, when they become transparent, then the appetizer is ready.
- 15 minutes before the end of cooking, salt appetizer and add a little vegetable oil and tomato paste. Mix everything. Snack lay in prepared cans with a capacity of 800 g, to the shoulders. Sterilize jars with courgettes with covered lids for fifteen minutes. Then the banks roll up and leave "under a fur coat" to cool down completely.
- In winter, this appetizer is good for boiled potatoes or stews. The degree of sharpness can be created to your taste by adding more or less hot pepper and garlic.
Monkey and Eagle, watch a new video of the band Leningrad
Do I need a personal trainer in the hall?
Kylie Jenner first appeared after childbirth
Upgrading the cardboard box with a string
Drawing a portrait of a solitary horse
Good habits to help you lose weight