Healthy Kiwi and Banana Cakes
Healthy Kiwi and Banana Cakesis a simple and tasty sugar-free recipe
- 170 grams of dates;
- 300 grams of nuts (cashews, walnuts or almonds);
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon; 1/4 tsp. salt;
- 3 small or 2 large bananas (250 gr);
- 150 grams of natural yogurt 2%;
- a bag of vanilla;
- 5 small kiwis, cleaned and cut into discs.
In a knife blender, chop dates, nuts, add cinnamon and salt and bring the mass to homogeneity. Tamper this paste tightly at the bottom of the cake / tart molds. Put in a fridge for a while. &Nbsp;
Whisk bananas and yoghurt in a blender until completely smooth, add vanilla to this mass.
Pour into banana cream in small molds, garnish with kiwi disks and put them in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. You can serve cakes.
Sakura Flowers (Cherry Blossom) from wrapping paper
5 reasons why a woman becomes more beautiful with age
The most fashionable kinds of sandals this season
A double blanket without sewing Easy with this trick