7 Celebrities With the Most Stunning Engagement Rings
User_talk: Mac n chese
At 19:52, Oct 13, 2019
Hi Mac n chese,
Thanks for joining our community.
As you explore, you can check out our to learn more about wikiHow.
If you want to start helping right away, you might like our , which lets you find and improve articles on topics you know about.
Leave a message on if you have any questions about how wikiHow works. I’d be happy to help!
At 20:18, Oct 13, 2019
Oops! It looks like you accidentally approved a bad edit in while patrolling recent changes just now. That's okay though; you're still learning. I undid a batch of your recent patrols, to play it safe and have those edits reviewed again. I just want to make sure no bad edits were accepted while you're still learning your way around RC patrol.
If you haven't already, read our article on and give it another try! I'm happy to answer any questions you might have about patrolling. And remember, if you're not sure what to do, just press the "skip" button and you'll do fine :)
The Patrol Coach
At 20:23, Oct 13, 2019
I noticed you started helping out with patrolling, which is awesome! We could really use a helping hand. Just don't forget to read first; we're counting on you to make sure that every single edit you approve is a good one. If you end up approving a bad edit, it can really hurt wikiHow's credibility, so if you're not sure what to do, just press "Skip". Here's some general advice to get you started:
- Article edits:If they're accurate and helpful additions, hitMark as Patrolled. If they're vandalism or involve unnecessary inclusions of brand names or external links, hitRollback. If they are helpful but are not in wikiHow style or format, or the edit contains mistakes, do aQuick Editto fix the change.
- Articles needing lots of help:If you come across an article with tons of mistakes, you can useQuick Editto fix them up, or . If you're not sure what needs fixing, just go ahead and skip it so someone else can add any necessary templates.
- Talk pages:Generally, messages between talk pages that aren't vandalism or abuse are fine, too. You can mark them as patrolled, most of the time.
- Discussion pages:Generally, most comments here are fine to patrol, but if you see obvious or repeat spamming, abusive or offensive content, you can remove it.
- User pages:Most edits here are okay. Only rollback or question the edit if it's clearly vandalism by another editor or contains abusive content.
Video: The Last Three – The World's Biggest Rhino Sculpture by Gillie and Marc & Augmented Reality by INDE
How to Avoid Wearing Out Flip Flops
How to Photoshop a Face
How to Clean White Flip Flops
How to Make Your Hamster Happy
Test yourself: MH’s legs day finisher challenge
The Expert Guide to Taking Chic Engagement Photos
How to Be More Successful At Work in Hindi
A Guide To Buying The Best Summer Cologne
How to Run a Successful Sales Promotion
The lean man’s guide to bread