How to Make Crustless Spinach Quiche | Allrecipes.com
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9-inch pie dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add onions and cook until slightly translucent but not browning, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in mushrooms, season with salt and pepper, and cook until liquid has fully evaporated, 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic and red pepper, and cook for 3 more minutes. Stir in kale, and continue to cook until kale begins to wilt, about 2 minutes. Remove pan from heat and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs until light and fluffy. Whisk in half and half, nutmeg, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cooked vegetables to prepared pie dish. Top with egg mixture.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, until edges are lightly golden and center remains slightly jiggly. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Video: Crustless Broccoli Quiche
Top Celebrity Fashion Blogs to Get Hooked On
Is It Better to Eat Before or After a Workout
Face Moles Conseller Makeup Tips For Beautiful Face In Hindi
Delta plans free Wi-Fi to save company money and rival JetBlue
Get Michelle Williams’s Blue Valentine Beauty Look
How to Build a Carport
How to Tell if a Girl in Your Class Likes You (High School)
How to Travel Internationally With Only a Carry-On
What Makes Junk Food So Tempting
Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry
How to Exercise on the Volumetrics Diet
How to Stay in the IB Program
How to Get Rid of a Pimple
As Tesco Gets Rid Of The Curved Croissant, We Pay Tribute
How to Buy Coins from eBay
Date: 12.12.2018, 08:47 / Views: 75234