What are phone cases?
Today almost everyone has a mobile phone. This device is used almost constantly and not always neatly. And how to protect your favorite phone from pollution, mechanical damage and unauthorized pressing of buttons? Buy a case and forget about such problems!
Why do you need a case?
Before buying such an accessory, decide for yourself what the main function of the case will be.
- If your mobile phone often falls or is subject to other mechanical stress, then the cover should be durable.
- If you very often take out your cell phone, the cover should open easily to close.
- If you just want to protect your cell phone from dust and dirt, then a regular fabric lightweight case will do.
Materials from which such accessories are made can be diverse. Here are a few options:
- Leather covers will last a long time, they look very attractive and presentable. But the price will be appropriate.This material has an average thickness, so that it can not protect from serious damage.
- Knitted covers are the prerogative of girls. It is very cute and romantic, but quite impractical. Such an accessory can get dirty, wear out, stretch, and also it will not protect from falling.
- The fabric cover is almost complete lack of protection from damage. The fabric gets dirty quite quickly, it can tear. If desired, the accessory can be washed, but it can "sit down" and change the color and shape. But the price is more than acceptable.
- Plastic. Quite practical, but at the same time brittle material. For example, if the phone falls, the plastic can be damaged with it, so there is no need to talk about serious protection. This case is a kind of overlay on the phone, consisting of two parts: the back and front.
- The silicone case is not worn on the phone and surrounds it from all sides. Silicone is a resilient, durable, reliable and practical material that provides excellent protection against impact.
Cases for mobile phones today can have a variety of configurations.For example, from one phone you need to extract, while others do not mean it. Some have clasps, others do not. Some suggest vertical loading, others - horizontal. In general, there are a lot of options.
We list the main types:
- Pouch-case or pocket. It is a case that does not have any additional parts and parts. It is quite simple to place the phone in such a case, this accessory is compact and convenient to use. A special strap will protect the device from falling out of the pocket, which will also help to remove the phone. The only drawback of such covers is that the devices must be removed from them before use, which is not very convenient for some. Most often these accessories are made of dense materials. Their price is not so high.
- A book (a purse, a clamshell or a flip). This case today is popular and for good reason. It is very convenient. The phone is mounted on the base of the book and closed with a flip panel. This is very convenient, as it allows you to instantly access the device at any time and without unnecessary manipulations. The cost of such accessories is average.
- Case-bag or wallet case has a clasp (most often in the form of a lock). It is not very convenient to use, as the zipper must be unbuttoned before removing.
- Pouch bag (or pouch). It's all simple. The device is placed in a fabric bag, which can be equipped with laces, allowing to close the upper part. Damage protection is minimal.
- Wrist covers are convenient for athletes, but not for ordinary people and, for example, office workers.
- The case-holster can be attached to the belt if desired, so this is a purely masculine version that allows you to remove the device at any time and not search for it in the bag. Everything is always at hand.
- Covers-covers are put on the back of the phone and close the side. This is convenient because you do not need to remove the device. If you fall on a flat surface, damage can be avoided, but if you drop the phone on a stone or a corner of the table, it can break. And since such accessories are most often made of plastic, the device can slip out of hand. Dignity is a low price.
- The bumper is similar to the cover, but is made of silicone, which provides higher protection.Like the cover, there are holes for the side buttons and the camera. Color options are varied.
What else to look for when buying?
There are other nuances that you should pay attention to when choosing a cover:
- The size. It matters, as the size of mobile devices can be very diverse. And even if the case is “big”, then this is not good, since the phone will simply fall out.
- Phone model. Today you can find accessories designed specifically for a particular model. For example, cases for HTC, IPhone, LG and for Samsung will be different, since the manufacture takes into account configuration features and other points.
- Quality. There should be no protruding threads, uneven seams and curved details, as this will significantly worsen the characteristics of the accessory and shorten the service life.
- Colour. There are a lot of variants of colors. Do you want to buy a fashionable and bright case? Let it be decorated with rhinestones. And you can buy a cover with a picture. In general, rely on your own tastes and preferences.
- Convenience. Ask the seller to show you the case. Put the phone in it, then take it out.Hold the accessory in your hand, twist it. Conveniently? Then feel free to make a purchase. Is something bothering or disturbing? Choose something else.
Do not want to spend money? Then show imagination and remember the basic skills of cutting and sewing. And how to make a cover yourself? It is quite easy.
Here's what you need:
- thick fabric;
- button (two parts);
- pencil or chalk;
- thread and needle or sewing machine.
Now the manufacturing process itself:
- First, measure the length of your phone. Multiply it by two, add 2 centimeters. On the fabric, draw a line whose length will be equal to the number obtained. This is the length of the rectangle-workpiece.
- Now measure the width and add 1.5-2 centimeters. You got the width of the rectangle blank. Draw this shape on the fabric and cut it out.
- Tilt both widths of the resulting rectangle around the edges by about 0.5 cm, sew.
- Fold the rectangle in half, face down, sew it on the sides (do not touch the upper stitched edges).
- Cut a strip of fabric with a length of 4 centimeters and a width of 2 centimeters. Sew it around the edges, twisting them.
- Sew one end of the strip to the top (backing off 1 centimeter) of one side of the cover from the inside out.
- On the front side of the other part and on the end of the strip, sew the parts of the button.
The weather in the Crimea in August 2016 is forecasted by the hydrometeorological center. What is the August weather is normal for the Crimea
A rustling miracle: the unusual use of foil in the kitchen
Kim Kardashian intrigued fans of the new perfume collection
Helen Mirren reincarnated in the Russian Empress
We painted glass: we create the stained glass panel Fish
What can feed domestic cats
Rules for taking bath and shower for pregnant women
Unusual black and white tattoos