What is cascade starvation and what are its disadvantages?
Everyone knows that in order to lose weight, you need to limit the amount of food consumed. Is it worth it to abandon it altogether? And how to do it right, without harm to health? Try practicing cascade fasting. It can be safe and even useful.
What it is?
Cascade fasting is a cyclical alternation of the so-called fasting days and plant days, in which only vegetable food is consumed. The number of those and those gradually increases, and that is why starvation is called a cascade.
How to starve correctly?
There are several cascade starvation schemes.
Small cascade is the easiest program, so it is suitable for beginners and for those who for some reason can not do without food and water for a long time. Such a scheme assumes alternation of plant and hungry days for two weeks.
A full (long) cascade is performed as follows:
- The first cycle: one day you need to starve, one - eat vegetable food.
- The second cycle: two days of fasting, two days of eating vegetable products:
- The third cycle: three days should be starved, and three days - only vegetable food should be included in the diet.
- The fourth cycle includes 4 hungry and as many plant days.
- The fifth cycle consists of five hungry and five plant days.
- Day of fasting, two days of plant food.
- Two days of hunger and three days of plant nutrition.
- Three days of hunger, four days of herbal products.
- Hunger is practiced for four days, and plant food is included in the diet for five days.
- Five days of hunger and out.
To starvation was effective, follow these rules:
- The term “hungry day” means a complete rejection not only of food, but also of any liquids, that is, it is not allowed to eat or drink. This is difficult, but this is what allows you to achieve maximum results.
- On vegetable days, you can eat only raw fruits and vegetables. But in some sources there is information that other products are allowed (dairy and fermented milk, cereals and even fish and meat), but light. Although it is still more correct to be the first option.
- Pay special attention to the way out of fasting.It should be gradual, so that the body does not experience the stress of the abundance of food after its complete absence. In the first days, eat only light foods, for example, low-fat broths, vegetables, fruits, porridges on water, kefir.
- Do not disturb the scheme, do not change hungry days with plant days and do not change the duration of the cycles.
Advantages and disadvantages
First of all, it is worthwhile to list the advantages of cascade starvation:
- There is a complete cleansing of the body from toxins, harmful substances and toxins.
- Extra fluid is discharged.
- You will feel lightness and vigor, the state of health will improve.
- All systems and organs will start working better.
- Cascade fasting is effective for losing weight.
- You will increase physical and mental performance.
- You do not spend a lot of money.
- Normalization of the nervous system.
- This is a great workout of willpower.
- There are contraindications.
- It is very difficult.
- Cascade starvation is not for everyone.
Is it possible for everyone to do this?
Cascade fasting is not for everyone that is associated with contraindications. These include severe diseases of the liver and kidneys, gastric ulcer or duodenal ulcers, gastritis, endocrine disorders (for example,diabetes mellitus), periods of lactation and pregnancy, liver cirrhosis, hepatitis, acute infections, underweight, anemia, vitamin deficiency and some other conditions and diseases.
Finally, a few useful tips for those who decided to try to starve:
- During the fasting period, symptoms such as headaches, weakness, dizziness and so on can occur. This is normal, but if the condition is aggravated, then you should not overload your body. Probably, to you such extreme method of growing thin does not approach.
- If it is difficult for you to manage without liquid, or if you have any diseases associated with the need to often and drink a lot (for example, constipation, kidney stones, and so on), you can sit on water on hungry days. Although the effect of this is likely to decrease.
- You can combine cascade starvation with exercise, but not exhausting.
- Shorten the cascade if you are not confident in your abilities.
- Before starvation, be sure to consult your doctor.
- It is advisable to prepare the body in advance. To do this, two weeks before fasting, start eating properly. Include light foods in the diet, refuse meat, flour, fatty, sweet, salted, pickled, smoked, canned, fast food, semi-finished products.Try to limit fluid intake.
If you are ready, then consult a doctor and start fasting to purify the body and lose weight.
Self-made feeder for feeder
Altera - new in cosmetology
Fantastic retro lawnmower out of trash
How to choose the perfect laptop bag
14 ways to use school chalk. It turns out he is just a rescue for the hostess
How to make a tank on May 9 with your own hands