What is the rate of fat per day for a person?
We all know that in order for the body to work properly, and we feel good, you need to eat fully. Among the vital substances are proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
But since the last time humanity has become particularly concerned about the problem of excess weight, then around the world, among those who want to lose extra pounds, a kind of company has started to destroy fat. And this, as practice shows, is fraught with serious consequences for health. That is why we decided to find out what role they play in our body, and what are the norms of their consumption.
At once, we say that without fat, human existence is impossible. Therefore, to give it up completely is to condemn yourself to a slow death. So what is this element for?
- Energy. Fats are one of the main sources of energy. They provide two times more calories than proteins and carbohydrates, and therefore twice as much energy. Receiving useful substances, the body first consumes a stock of carbohydrates,and when it dries out, a supply of fat comes to the rescue. With its absence in the body begin destructive processes.
- The assimilation of vitamins. Vitamins A, C, E and K are not absorbed by the body in its pure form, as they are fat soluble, and we need them daily. And to get the maximum benefit out of them, lipids are needed.
For example, beta carotene from carrots in its pure form is absorbed by less than 20%, and if you add a small amount of vegetable oil to carrots, the figure will increase to 60-90%.
- Protection of internal organs. If this element were completely absent from our body, the consequences of even the lightest injuries would be much more serious. This is because it creates a special film that reliably protects the internal organs and supports them.
- Control hunger. Fats are digested much longer, remaining in the stomach, thereby providing a feeling of satiety. That is why even the toughest diet should include a small amount of fat so that you can control the feeling of hunger and do not constantly grab snacks.
- A sense of taste. To enjoy the real taste of food, we need lipids,they allow you to feel the structure of products and their composition. Therefore, it is not surprising that fried and fatty foods always seem tastier.
In order to determine the amount of lipids that a person must consume per day, it is necessary to know his weight. Depending on this, it is possible to calculate the rate, the boundaries of which are within 0.7 - 2 g per 1 kg of mass.
At normal weight
If the weight is normal, then on average this indicator will be at the level of 1 g / kg. Thus, with a mass of 60 kg daily rate of fat intake for a person will be 60 g.
Overweight naturally entails a decrease in such an indicator to 0.7-0.8 g / kg.
But it is worth taking into account two important points:
- The maximum amount of lipids consumed per day should not exceed 70 g (even if your weight is 80 kg, 70 g will be enough for the normal functioning of the body).
- In order not to be surprised after some time by the drooping sides and an increase in the parameters of the waist and hips, you should eat foods with the right balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
For those who lose weight
When losing weight, the amount of lipids must be reduced.On average, it should be 40-50 g per day, but again, it depends on body weight and physical activity. It is worthwhile to take into account the fact that people with average weight (55-58 kg) are not recommended to consume less than 30 g of fat.
Its features are in this case. So, for men, the daily dose ranges from 4-18% of body weight. And for women, the figures are slightly higher, and make up 18-28%.
Where to find them?
The main sources of lipids are liquid oils, but also useful fats can be found in other products:
Those who are struggling with excess weight need to reduce the consumption of animal fats, but not abandon them altogether, since the cholesterol in their composition is an important component for the synthesis of hormones.
There are several simple ways to reduce the consumption of "harmful" for the body lipids, which contribute to the appearance of excess weight:
- discard fried dishes and give preference to baked in the oven;
- remove fat from the meat during cutting and skin from poultry;
- forget about fast food, sausages and smoked products.
Our body is a very complex mechanism. But nature arranged everything so that in case of any problems we could recognize its signals. Listen to yourself, and remember that the tree needs constant fertilizer and watering, and a person needs a sufficient amount of useful substances. Be healthy!
Endless Teacher's Day Card
Types of flooring
Magnet-amulet in the form of folk Slavic puppet-feeding dog
Battery case with Dremel
Pop-up box-card Happy Birthday
Unusual scenarios on May 9 at school and kindergarten